Not open for further replies.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
I'm sorry to ask again, I tried to install it on my M3 Real using the instructions that I got on previous posts, but I can't succeed on it, is there a video or something that I can follow more easy?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Xenon++ said:
WoodR4 / WoodR4LS - for R4 Original
WoodR4SDHC - for R4 Clones
WoodEX4 - for R4iLS
WoodRPG_AK2i - for Acekard2 (or clones)

No DSTT.
Please note WAIO is just a frontend. DSTT users have to stick with YSMenu.

### Although the name is WoodEX4, it doesn't work on EX4DS... The DLDI is the same but B4 command is stripped...
DO NOT EXECUTE WoodR4 on DSTT.

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please, fix the infinite loading screen with loading the game in Waio 1.03 + woodr4dldi.nds PLEASE....
Please friend...
sad.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
bloodred said:
hey Xenon++ can I use offical TTMENU with waio.nds to boot roms?
The official TTMenu can't autoboot commercial roms, so obviously there is no way for a frontend to suddenly make an autoboot without Xenon++ doing some reverse engineering on the kernel...which sounds long and tedious...but anyways, you just have to stick with YSMenu.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Let's autoquote if I get answered...
mellow.gif

rahxen said:
I'm sorry to ask again, I tried to install it on my M3 Real using the instructions that I got on previous posts, but I can't succeed on it, is there a video or something that I can follow more easy?

Spider123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 questions: First off, how do I change themes using this? And secondly, an above post stated that cheats can be used using YSmenu, how does it work?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You load ysmenu and then you change the cheats and boot the game from ysmenu...to open the cheats menu in ysmenu, you press Y I believe...alternatively there is the button on the bottom screen that is fairly self-explanatory.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Xenon, could I ask you for a bit of help? Since you're maintaining WAIO I find you the appropriate person to ask. I used the WAIO code to attempt and create a simple .nds file that boots to GBA and adds a frame. However I'm not successful. Thank you in advance.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
No expansion is required just booting GBA - any gameboy advance game. Indeed this isn't the most appropriate place to ask... so how do I contact YWG?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Searinox said:
No expansion is required just booting GBA - any gameboy advance game. Indeed this isn't the most appropriate place to ask... so how do I contact YWG?
Ah also booting to GBA doesn't need cart... Then it will just show GAME BOY logo...
Anyway according to http://code.google.com/p/woodrpg/ , yellow.wood.goblin at gmail.com

# I might add the feature slot2_gba and slot2_nds to XenoFile, but I don't know when it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Large creep