romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heyy umm yea i dont really know what Wii Ware is (i havent been paying attention to my Wii up until now) but so far i got the "twilight hack" and the Homebrew channel

and i heard that the Wii Ware has like "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles : My Life as a King", and like "Pokemon ranch" and i would really like to play them, but can some one tell me like how to do this?
Thanx
unsure.gif

Nineveh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
If you have the Homebrew channel up and running all you need to do is to add a wad manager utility, the most popular one seems to be the one made by Waninkoko, check out this thread for more info:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=87796

Once you have installed the manager properly on your SD card, simply launch it and install the wad file according to the instructions given on the screen.

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
TC: Search button.
Whathever else.

BTW you're half hundred years before...now the "hip" things are impossible softmods and fake isoloaders...

To your question, just use WAD manager if you have HBC, go to one of the stickys, there will be an icon of WAD manager, click it to download program, put it in ROOT/apps/wadmanager, then download game wad, put it into "wad" folder, launch HBC, Wad Manager and install it...

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sweet...Okay i got to the "initializing WAD manager" then it says press 1 for SD or 2 for USB mass storage device.....
say i have the wad for Pokemon ranch right now, where do i put it on the SD card? do i just put it in the root? or am i suppose to creat a special file?

Thanks for you help soo far

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
romeoondaline said:
Sweet...Okay i got to the "initializing WAD manager" then it says press 1 for SD or 2 for USB mass storage device.....
say i have the wad for Pokemon ranch right now, where do i put it on the SD card? do i just put it in the root? or am i suppose to creat a special file?

Thanks for you help soo far
In "wad" folder

Volkov

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't these things come with readme's/guides...I know I've read a guide for installing VC/WiiWare games, maybe even on this site

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there are about 50 guides and FAQs on installing Wads... the OP is just too lazy to actually LOOK... it is clearly posted in a Sticky (that's the ones at the VERY TOP that will never move) on exactly how to install Wads.

romeoondaline

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oh...right i'm sorry i didnt know!
i searched google but that didnt really help me! so i thought i would come here!

wait about the Wii channels (say i got Pokemon Ranch on to my Wii using the Wad installer) can i copy that pokemon ranch on to an SD and put it on another Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1