Hacking WAD Manager Question

Ultralex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I semi-bricked my Wii with priiloader,I can't access the System Menu anymore (it just gets back to priiloader) and uninstallation doesn't work,but I can just launch the HBC.
Now I want to download the system menu via NUSD,and reinstall the Sysmenu via WAD Manager.
But I never used Wad Manager before,so I have a Question:
Do I need to uninstall priiloader first or does it just overwrite it if choose install?

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ultralex said:
I semi-bricked my Wii with priiloader,I can't access the System Menu anymore (it just gets back to priiloader) and uninstallation doesn't work,but I can just launch the HBC.
Now I want to download the system menu via NUSD,and reinstall the Sysmenu via WAD Manager.
Do I need to uninstall priiloader first or does it just overwrite it if choose install?
just install the system menu wad from NUSD with wad manager and your priiloader will be uninstalled.

Ultralex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
razorback78 said:
Ultralex said:
just install the system menu wad from NUSD with wad manager and your priiloader will be uninstalled.
That's what I wanted to do ,so I don't need to uninstall it first?

Ultralex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bazamuffin said:
This is a common problem, I was in another forum this morn with the same problem. Using Startpatch should resolve this, its a bug in Priiloader (rev15).

Have a read here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=192...p;#entry2413346

So you didn't brick, the app did.
I didn't want it for SysMenuHacks ,just for safty but now I know how safe priiloader is.
Could someone please answer my question now?

Ultralex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just one more question:
Is there a tool that checks System Menu WADs if they are corrupted?
Cause I only found tools for Channel WADs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: