Hacking WAD CHANNEL PROBLEM

KIPPERMAN32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

Ive done a few wiis for family etc and never run into this problem before, so i hope sum1 can help me out.

Just softmodded this wii which was on 3.0e when i recieved it (now 4.1). All went well and the usb loaders and apps run from my sd card via the homebrew channel no probs. I have a few forwarder channels which i know to be good and have also installed neogamma as a channel wad. Problem im having is that none of these channels when run link to the file theyre sposed to (remember they do on other wiis so its not file names etc) they just reboot back to the channel window..never encountered it before using same files and mem card as in the past.

Only thing i did notice which was slightly diff from the norm was when i ran TBR,- chose ios 15 - install to slot 249 - yes - yes - tes etc i got a note saying ios36 version to high. I then used a slightly diff method (installed to ios 36) to achieve the same thing.

Can anybody shed any light on how i can get the channel wads working? is there something i can install?

Thanx

Steve

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think you have to use the new modded TBR.
you could have a stub IOS which is useless. what updater did u use to get to 4.1
if u backed up their nand before getting this problem just re install it and all should be fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?