Vwii vs mic - is it possible to plug in?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by kakadzamba, Jan 13, 2017.

1. kakadzamba
    OP

kakadzamba Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2016
    Poland
    Hi guys,
    I managed to hack vwii successfully yesterday (thx a lot for a great tutorial!). However, I'm having a question about using the hacked vwii mode and microphones. I bought 2 wii u microphones (they were on sale :P) with a view to playing wii u sing and wii singing games. The mics work well with the wii u game, but they are not detected while in vwii mode. The game (let's sing 2k17) keeps asking me to plug in the mike. I've checked all the usb ports, and they simply don't seem to work. Is there anything I could do (is there any app that could help me out?)?
    Thanks a lot for ur help and patience!

2. GizmoTheGreen

GizmoTheGreen GBAtemp Fan

Oct 8, 2009
    you need the right microphones for each game

3. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Is your game a backup on a USB/HDD?

4. kakadzamba
    OP

kakadzamba Member

Newcomer
    Sep 7, 2016
    Poland
    I bought standalone mics - they didn't come in a bundle with any game. Having changed IOS to 250 my mic is detected in the game, but no sound is recognized. I've found some kind of a tutorial here: . However, my base is 57, not 56 - that's what my loader shows. How can I change the base? I guess thorugh d2x, but could anyone give me instructions on what I should change? BTW - what will be the changes after changing the base? I mean, from my loaders points of view?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

yes, it is.

5. balteck

balteck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 6, 2015
    Italy
    May you send a syscheck of your vWii?