Hacking [vWii] USB Loader GX wont load HDD

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's nowhere near closer to the Amazon product you linked... As cyan said the hub won't work. But a enclosure and you should be fine

Bmc717

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have now even tested a external hard drive in its original enclosure and no luck. :( It just says waiting for hard drive.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hambrew

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I would like to state that I have gotten Homebrew on both my Wii U and my vWii following Jack Sorrell's YouTube tutorials. I am wanting to play Wii iso's on my vWii and am having some difficulty getting my hard drive to load on USB Loader GX.
Same... :(
try the different ports, once it finally sees it it'll load immediately
Both front Wii U ports refuse to work, ditto one of the ports on the back. The last USB port (on the back of my Wii U) when I plug in a flash drive for my games, USB Loader GX freezes.

My USB (HDD is for weebs) is a SanDisk 32GB Cruzer Blade that is blue. I swear it is formatted as FAT32!

Last edited by Hambrew,

Durelle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same... :(

Both front Wii U ports refuse to work, ditto one of the ports on the back. The last USB port (on the back of my Wii U) when I plug in a flash drive for my games, USB Loader GX freezes.

My USB (HDD is for weebs) is a SanDisk 32GB Cruzer Blade that is blue. I swear it is formatted as FAT32!
USB sticks don't work, needs to be a hdd

dolorousRL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm essentially on the exact same build with the same versions of everything and my wiiU wont read either of my flash drives 32gb and 64gb and I've tried them with wiiflow as well. still nothing, but they worked fine running backups on my normal modded Wii and have never given any other signs of trouble. pls help

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

@ dolorousRL:

It takes an external hard drive for the Wii U (for more power), for better connectivity.

USB keys work poorly, often a black screen or do not start at all.

dolorousRL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

@ dolorousRL:

It takes an external hard drive for the Wii U (for more power), for better connectivity.

USB keys work poorly, often a black screen or do not start at all.
so I have been hearing. but its not a matter of starting games it's literally I cant even get external memory to show anything in USB loader or wiiflow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.