Anxious and regretful
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
I've actually predicted that vWii couldn't play out-of-region WiiWare and VC games before, but today I installed WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase (NTSC) into my vWii. When I launched it, it gave me the "This channel can't be used" error screen, and this is proof that out-of-region WiiWare games can't be played on Wii U, although I had some VC injects on my SD Card Menu, and they launched and played just fine.

I'm thinking of using FreeTheWads or ShowMiiWads to region-free my WiiWare WAD, but I'm doubting it, and I need someone to test it for me in case.

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've actually predicted that vWii couldn't play out-of-region WiiWare and VC games before, but today I installed WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase (NTSC) into my vWii. When I launched it, it gave me the "This channel can't be used" error screen, and this is proof that out-of-region WiiWare games can't be played on Wii U, although I had some VC injects on my SD Card Menu, and they launched and played just fine.

I'm thinking of using FreeTheWads or ShowMiiWads to region-free my WiiWare WAD, but I'm doubting it, and I need someone to test it for me in case.
i just use showmiiwads and change the region to pal - that gets rid of the problem for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...