Vuldadrian

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vuldadrian
When VVoltz, under the influence of the villain Anti-VVoltz, destroyed the VVoltz Corps, mthrnite first came to Vuldadrian to offer him the last VVoltz's sense of humor. When Vuldadrian refused, mthrnite decided to entrust it to Lagman.
Vuldadrian then led a group of heroes to GBATemp to find out what had happened to the Mods. In battling Anti-VVoltz, Vuldadrian's sense of humor is destroyed and he was forced to find an alternate means to humor.

Vudadrian.jpg

Vuldadrian: the last Vuldarian.

On an expedition to the Amazon, Vuldadrian finds a chalice of the Warrior Water. He drinks from it, and this activated alien DNA that was implanted in his bloodline millennium ago by a space-traveling race called the Vuldarians. He discovers new powers that allow him to resume his role as a superhero, and also establishes a superhero theme bar called "Warrior's", as both a source of income and a base between his adventures.
His early days as Warrior saw him struggling with his newfound powers. He had difficulty changing his body into any weapon, and his transformations often caused him pain. After a breakdown that led to a confrontation with Costello and Spikey, with some soul-searching help from his supposed ancestor, Vuldadrian was finally able to use his new powers to form most non-energy-based weapon from his body, as well as absorb some forms of energy and redirect them through his various "weapons". Another ability, his capability to use the knowledge of warriors from across space and time, was rarely used and mostly forgotten. Vuldadrian had many enemies during the series including Bonemonkey, JPH and others.
During the time that Vuldadrian fought against Bonemonkey, he learned that his enemy was also a product of Vuldarian breeding. Bonemonkey's father had raped a Vuldarian woman. Bonemonkey was sent to Hell, where he eventually revealed that he was the one responsible for Vuldadrian's constant personality shifts (in a sense, explaining why his personality changed drastically over the years). In the last issues he finally dealt with his "family", as well as revealing another side of his Vuldarian powers, the ability to heal mortal wounds.
After the Testing Area was canceled, Vuldadrian continued to appear in the EOF Forum; most notably as a recurring character in the VVoltz series during Lagman's run and a reserve member of the Admins. It was thought he was killed during the Our Worlds at War crossover. However, he was later discovered to be trapped in a pocket of Hell in Wetside's country of Pokolistan. After freeing himself, his Warrior powers were apparently enhanced. He declared it his job to do less ethical things heroes like Costello couldn't. However, this new direction was short lived.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pizzaroo said:
When is

Vuldadrian 2: The Secret Fortress of Lagman

Going to be released?
Me and Walter have a lot to do, mainly:

The continuation of The Hadrian & VVoltz Show:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=103812

and finishing the radio play:
Lagman Lopez: Detective.

The last thing was nearly finished but died when my hard drive died, which is a shame because I had a recording of Lagman saying something like "I just want whats in your knickers". If I could get Lagman to do the remaining lines then that would be cool as I'm sure CockroachMan would still do his lines.

I miss that Mexican love machine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly