Vote For The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker As Best Video Game Of The Decade

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shhhhhhhhhhhhhh is gona be funnnnnn

$10 says they vote up some pretentious indie hipster game that's OBSCURE and UNDER THE RADAR and continue to have a circlewank against the "evil big corporations" as they stroke their flaccid penises violently against Halo 4 and Blops II.

EDIT: I bet the video will land on r/cringe.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh the irony...
How is it ironic? If anything, it's tragic that someone thought it'd be a good idea to even include Wii Sports on the list. It's a good party game, I like it as much as the next guy when there's people around to have fun with, but it's a glorified tech demo, not a piece of art.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
How is it ironic? If anything, it's tragic that someone thought it'd be a good idea to even include Wii Sports on the list. It's a good party game, I like it as much as the other guy when there's people around to have fun with, but it's a glorified tech demo, not a piece of art.
Oh, I agree completely. That's not what I was referring to as ironic, though. Never mind. :P

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I agree completely. That's not what I was referring to as ironic, though. Never mind. :P

If you're referring to me complaining about the resistance to Half Life 2 here, then I'm not really saying that I wanted Half Life 2 to win because I "like it", I wanted it to win because it deserves it. It's an incredible game that pushed boundaries and is incredibly iconic. It is the game of the 2000's.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're referring to me complaining about the resistance to Half Life 2 here, then I'm not really saying that I wanted Half Life 2 to win because I "like it", I wanted it to win because it deserves it. It's an incredible game that pushed boundaries and is incredibly iconic. It is the game of the 2000's.
I actually have no opinion on Half Life because I've played neither HL 1 or 2. I suppose I probably should though.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what tears ? VGA have always been shit we knew who was going to win even before they announce them bad games win awards gaming is dead
Half-life 2 was one of the most deserving games on that list IMO. Sure it was full of shit, but it had WW, RDR, and HL 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-