Hacking VITAMIN LEAKED! Well..

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a text based tutorial or anything for this? I am probably doing something wrong....i've been trying for the past 15 minutes

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There exist any homebrew app who let you to record games via streaming as the 3DS NTR viewer does?

Give it time, the Vita hacking scene is only just starting to explode. Nothing like that around yet as far as I know, but I'm sure eventually that kind of thing will find its way to the handheld.

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wondering if multiple versions of the VPK got uploaded....I can't get MK to dump but someone else is....I got vitamin-omega.vpk off mediafire....and it's not dumping MK....so either i'm not doing it right or something is really glitchy...

Reactions: Rizzorules
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
come again please.
Ya, because leaking anything has always benefitted any hacking scene in the past.

In case you don't know Team Freek members were Mr. Gas, TheFlow and Major Tom. Three elite developers who could end up leaving the scene and we would just end up with nothing, just a dead system.

Team Freek are dropping support for their tool, and that's not any beneficial to any of us, if they do not release the source code of course.

Maybe others would end up picking up where this is left, but who knows how long this would take?

Last edited by insidexdeath,

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel bad for Mr. Gas, TheFlow and Major Tom as they have done A LOT for the scene and didn't deserve some douchebag leaking their stuff...but now since its leaked its time to dump the shitload of ps+ games I have before my sub runs out

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Ya, because leaking anything has always benefitted any hacking scene in the past.

In case you don't know Team Freek members were Mr. Gas, TheFlow and Major Tom. Three elite developers who could end up leaving the scene and we would just end up with nothing, just a dead system.

Team Freek are dropping support for their tool, and that's not any beneficial to any of us, if they do not release the source code of course.

Maybe others would end up picking up where this is left, but who knows how long this would take?

don't you think its odd how its always leaked this type of tools and than they run off scream and shouting.

you know maybe they "leaked" by the people who made it in the 1st place for various reasons.

how can a top hacker, like Mr. Gas, TheFlow and Major Tom just get hacked so easy.

didn't we have the same thing happen in the 3ds scene?

Last edited by Flame,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol