SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was able to hunt down a 32GB card for 50 last year... after getting a discounted PSTV for 20, though.
Even though I'm fine right now I would have appreciated such an adapter myself, since this is ridiculous.
Wow, was gone for a while, wasn't expecting this to happen! Amazing stuff, time to open a new account for the Vita!
By the way, are cartridge saves stored on the SD card? if so, is it possible to back them up without PS+?

Yeah just use qcma to backup to PC

Reactions: Varia

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well now I take back what I said

Interestinger. I will still wait for more info now that the official vitamin has been released. Things like can you still update the game without being on latest 3.61 firmware and do DLC I already purchased with my cartridge based game still work? Kudos to theflow on the release though, seems to have quelled the hounds (for now).

Edit: Looks like I answered on of my queries. I updated Call of Duty Black Ops Declassified on my 2.12 PSVita without issue. The only DLC I would be worried about is my Pinball Arcade DLC. I have seasons 1 + 2 tables but in the future would like to maybe add more and by not being on the latest FW can I still add new DLC through my PS3?

Last edited by stl25,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This would be cool. Hopefully if/when these get finished he won't charge an arm and leg for them
Well, an SD card + adapter will have to cost less than an official memory card or no one will buy them. Much like Cubic Ninja was always cheaper than a Sky3DS when everything went crazy in early 2014.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
People should probably just suck it up and buy a 64GB card before they shoot up in price even more. Even if an adaptor were possible for larger capacity drives, we don't know if the Vita itself supports higher capacity cards.

SonsofOcelot

Shalashaska
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
People should probably just suck it up and buy a 64GB card before they shoot up in price even more. Even if an adaptor were possible for larger capacity drives, we don't know if the Vita itself supports higher capacity cards.

This is true. I may grab a 32gb card in the next day or so. I can't see myself using this 16 exclusively...

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been hearing things recently about 64gb cards dying on people so i'm a little hesitant on getting one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1