$0200 829C017C 42700000

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.3
$D201 82A80178 42700000
$0200 82A8017C 42700000

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.4
$D201 89B40178 42700000
$0200 89B4017C 42700000

Bug : Video Cutscenes are faster.
Needs some testers so I can know if it works for others. If it doesn't work, well that sucks...
60 FPS on Main Menu(*See Shot1.jpg) but not pure 60 FPS during Gameplay though(*See Shot2.jpg)

Warning! : I already put a conditional code but If you activate all of them, one of the cheat may crash your game because of their value going XXXXXXXX from Hex editor or 'BROWSE MEMORY' (*See Shot3.jpg)
So to prevent that, Simply press triangle on the cheat from 'CHEAT LIST' And check if the value you see is 42700000 or 00007042 backwards. (*See Shot4.jpg)
If you saw it, then that's the cheat you want to activate.
I found the codes using this method but without the MemRegion part.

And it would be great if some of you can make a pointer code for this one:lol:

Attachments

• Shot1.jpg
    Shot1.jpg
    870.3 KB · Views: 197
  • Shot2.jpg
    Shot2.jpg
    874.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Shot3.jpg
    Shot3.jpg
    1,009 KB · Views: 220
  • Shot4.jpg
    Shot4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 232
Reactions: Reshiban

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
#Title: Resident Evil: Revelations 2
# ID: PCSE00608
# Region: USA
# Version: 1.04
# Type: NoNpDRM

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.1
$D201 82A40178 42700000
$0200 82A4017C 42700000

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.2
$D201 829C0178 42700000
$0200 829C017C 42700000

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.3
$D201 82A80178 42700000
$0200 82A8017C 42700000

_V0 60 FPS Cap no.4
$D201 89B40178 42700000
$0200 89B4017C 42700000

Bug : Video Cutscenes are faster.
Needs some testers so I can know if it works for others. If it doesn't work, well that sucks...
60 FPS on Main Menu(*See Shot1.jpg) but not pure 60 FPS during Gameplay though(*See Shot2.jpg)

Warning! : I already put a conditional code but If you activate all of them, one of the cheat may crash your game because of their value going XXXXXXXX from Hex editor or 'BROWSE MEMORY' (*See Shot3.jpg)
So to prevent that, Simply press triangle on the cheat from 'CHEAT LIST' And check if the value you see is 42700000 or 00007042 backwards. (*See Shot4.jpg)
If you saw it, then that's the cheat you want to activate.
I found the codes using this method but without the MemRegion part.

And it would be great if some of you can make a pointer code for this one:lol:
Looks like you need a pointer. You'll need to make dumps after you've found a code, then dump memory and restart. You can then load up to 6 dumps into TempAR to search for a pointer.

It may also be possible to use a $B200 code.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Yohoki Any idea how to use the PSV XML file on the GitHub page?
Also, check your DMs.
I've made one that works about as good as it can get. Notepad++'s languages are meant to have a beginning and an end marker, like { and }.... Vitacheat doesn't really do that. But, I've made one that works if you put "#END" at the end of your codes. I can't change the color of comments AND use "#END" as the ending line, so comments are only colored if the y have a double #

But, set like this, Any .PSV file opened in Notepad++ will have the '_V0' and '_V1' colored Blue and a '-' sign next to it. The minus sign can be clicked to hide the code, although it only works properly with '#END' typed after the code. Code Types will be highlights red. Double Commented text ('##') will be colored grey.

I'll type up a wiki page for it later and upload the new stylesheet.
upload_2020-4-21_21-7-29.png

arseniiavr

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Hello! Can you help me with cheats for Unit 13. I've installed vitacheat, Unit 13.suprx . "Set ammo" works, but "infinite HP" don't.
Here is the instruction which I followed:
  1. Copy the .suprx files to ux0:vitacheat/plg/ or ux0:vitacheat/plg/.
  2. Add the code of the game you wanted cheat to your tai config (ux0:vitacheat/plg/config.txt). Refer to the codes below.
  3. Go to Settings > HENkaku Settings > Reload taiHEN config.txt.
  4. Play the game.

Last edited by arseniiavr,

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
eighthsregrets.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've made one that works about as good as it can get. Notepad++'s languages are meant to have a beginning and an end marker, like { and }.... Vitacheat doesn't really do that. But, I've made one that works if you put "#END" at the end of your codes. I can't change the color of comments AND use "#END" as the ending line, so comments are only colored if the y have a double #

But, set like this, Any .PSV file opened in Notepad++ will have the '_V0' and '_V1' colored Blue and a '-' sign next to it. The minus sign can be clicked to hide the code, although it only works properly with '#END' typed after the code. Code Types will be highlights red. Double Commented text ('##') will be colored grey.

I'll type up a wiki page for it later and upload the new stylesheet.
View attachment 205778
So, if I'm understanding correctly, it would be good for editing PSVs if you add the
Hello! Can you help me with cheats for Unit 13. I've installed vitacheat, Unit 13.suprx . "Set ammo" works, but "infinite HP" don't.
Here is the instruction which I followed:
  1. Copy the .suprx files to ux0:vitacheat/plg/ or ux0:vitacheat/plg/.
  2. Add the code of the game you wanted cheat to your tai config (ux0:vitacheat/plg/config.txt). Refer to the codes below.
  3. Go to Settings > HENkaku Settings > Reload taiHEN config.txt.
  4. Play the game.
Most likely, if one of the codes works, but the other doesn't, it's possible something has changed with a game update or firmware update.
Since no one here created the plugin, we can't really do much to help, besides hints for installing it, and you seem to have done that correctly if any of the cheats work.

Yohoki

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I'm understanding correctly, it would be good for editing PSVs if you add the
It's mainly just to make it easier to read/edit codes. If you don't mind the plain look of plain text documents, then notepad is fine. But, if you have Notepad++ installed on your computer, there's no reason why you shouldn't use the XML in it. Works really good for a lot of programming languages, and Vitacheat is basically programming.

I've uploaded mine to the Github. To use it, open notepad++, go to 'Language -> Define your language' and hit import. Find the XML in your downloads and load it in. Hit save as and call it VitaCheat. It should now be loaded automatically any time you open a PSV in Notepad++, or located under 'Languages -> V -> VitaCheat' if you're opening a blank note.

Reactions: eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
It's mainly just to make it easier to read/edit codes. If you don't mind the plain look of plain text documents, then notepad is fine. But, if you have Notepad++ installed on your computer, there's no reason why you shouldn't use the XML in it. Works really good for a lot of programming languages, and Vitacheat is basically programming.

I've uploaded mine to the Github. To use it, open notepad++, go to 'Language -> Define your language' and hit import. Find the XML in your downloads and load it in. Hit save as and call it VitaCheat. It should now be loaded automatically any time you open a PSV in Notepad++, or located under 'Languages -> V -> VitaCheat' if you're opening a blank note.
Sweet.

RoninChaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any codes for Trails in the Sky FC Evo? I’m using the English patch.

I’m mainly just trying to get a max money code. I’m about 5 hours in to the prologue. I tried some codes listed in this thread but none of them worked.

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone make cheats for Bit Dungeon Plus? Codes for health, magic and money would be great, plus anything else that can be found.

Game: Bit Dungeon Plus
Region: PAL
Dump: Nonpdrm
Version: 1.00

eighthdayregret

fnerrrrrrrrrr!
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone make cheats for Bit Dungeon Plus? Codes for health, magic and money would be great, plus anything else that can be found.

Game: Bit Dungeon Plus
Region: PAL
Dump: Nonpdrm
Version: 1.00
I've been working on codes for that game pretty much since the day it came out. I don't think they have pointers, but the values are hard to find, simply because you don't always know what they are.
But let me see if I can make any progress.

Reactions: CrossOut

Tartaros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hi, Guys!
Cheats for PCSE00608 Resident Evil Revelations 2 v.1.04, To get 90 medals to easily unlock Cypher in Raid Mode?

It would be possible? Thanks...

CrossOut

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been working on codes for that game pretty much since the day it came out. I don't think they have pointers, but the values are hard to find, simply because you don't always know what they are.
But let me see if I can make any progress.
Great! I hope you can find something. The only thing I was able to find was my health with a fuzzy search method but as you say there may not be pointers so I could make a code for it. Maybe you will have better luck?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, Guys!
Cheats for PCSE00608 Resident Evil Revelations 2 v.1.04, To get 90 medals to easily unlock Cypher in Raid Mode?

It would be possible? Thanks...
I am not certain on how the game works but if you can earn or lose medals one thing you can try is to search for you current medal count then lose or gain some and re search for the amount lost or gained. Then if you find the value just give yourself a load of medals. I dont have the game so I cant try it for myself.

Reactions: Tartaros

jczarowitz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@monodevil sorry to ask questions again but with the Disgaea 4 EXP mod code is there anything specific I should change the value to? It seems to only bump me up to level 28 and then has no further effect.

monodevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@monodevil sorry to ask questions again but with the Disgaea 4 EXP mod code is there anything specific I should change the value to? It seems to only bump me up to level 28 and then has no further effect.
The code is based off your total exp in the Status menu(the "EXP" section). Just put in a random number higher than what you currently have for that character and it'll bump up your levels after a battle, forgot to mention that. You also need to go into battle for that character or characters to gain the levels and also complete the battle for the levels to stay. No entering and leaving a battle, basically. You also don't need to fight or summon that character or characters in battle, just win a quick match and you level up. It'll also give you a bit of a graphical error but that's normal until you finish a battle. Its the same for D3 btw.

Yeah, its not the greatest exp code since you need to guess a higher number if you don't want max level but its still a lot faster then leveling the normal way, even though the Cheat Shop is pretty fast at gaining levels once you max it out, its still pretty tedious to level 1 character at a time.

Also speaking of max level, I noticed I forgot to make a max level code for D4. If its the same as D3 then the values should be like this.

Code:
_V0 Max level 1st character slot
$B200 00000001 00000000
$0200 0024EA30 FFFFFFFF
$0200 0024EA34 00000030

Haven't tested it nor made a level 9,999 character yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Be a folder? What's the exact error message?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just double click the folder and add it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The root folder where you have games stored
    Yeah, just try the "add new game directory".
  • JefferyCuddletrousers @ JefferyCuddletrousers:
    no error message, and its just a file not a folder
    And do what the troll said.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but Citra uses that to scan folders
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So it could be like C:\\Games\folder\game.Cci
    nothing like that pops up
    wait i mightve gotten it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You'll want to add c:\\Games\folder
    it works now i have no clue what just happened?

:nayps3:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can also drag and drop the game into it for future reference
    i know that, it just wouldnt show because it had to be a file and it wasnt
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well now it works
    yeah im confused but thanks all for trying to help haha
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Think this Nyko PowerPak+ in my OG 3DS is starting to expand ever so slightly 😨 what a shame, to have to go back to an OG size battery soon.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most emulators will be like that where it asks for a parent directory
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, 3ds batteries are fairly cheap just don't overspend on oem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Yeah I just like this massive extended battery lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol length
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember those psp batteries that came with bulged psp battery covers
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    my PSP battery started swelling up AGES ago