Vita/PSP Plugin to change game names?

GaroK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there a plugin for Vita or PSP that allows to change game names? Is this even possible?

I understand the need for developers to use specific names, but personally I would prefer my NesterJ AoEX R3 SP to be simply called... NES Emulator/Nintendo Entertainment System?

Likewise
VitaXash3D - Half-Life
Insomnia - Quake
VitaBoy - Game Boy
MadrigalPSP - Game&Watch

And a lot more, would prefer to have more transparent names for clarity.

Kazmar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're actually able to do this with OneMenu, I've used it to change the name of Plants Vs Zombies from PvZ to whatever I chose. PvZ just looks gross because abbreviations are weird. The point is, that should help you, though I feel like I've heard people don't like this developer for some reason? Something about people not understanding how Vita modding works because it automates everything? If you're in that camp you're probably better off with godreborn's method, but personally I think you should do what you think's best.

Reactions: Tarmfot

GaroK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You're actually able to do this with OneMenu, I've used it to change the name of Plants Vs Zombies from PvZ to whatever I chose. PvZ just looks gross because abbreviations are weird. The point is, that should help you, though I feel like I've heard people don't like this developer for some reason? Something about people not understanding how Vita modding works because it automates everything? If you're in that camp you're probably better off with godreborn's method, but personally I think you should do what you think's best.
Great, thank you!
Now, if such a thing existed for PSP/Adrenaline...
Post automatically merged:

Great, thank you!
Now, if such a thing existed for PSP/Adrenaline...
Now I tried PSP Brew and it works, even through adrenaline. Though there is a problem where some games do not have a title displayed at all, even if I change/put one in, and just display the icon and the background. Don't know how to make the titles appear.

Last edited by GaroK,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @cearp, Interesting, considering that the USA has started to legalise cannabis in some states.