Vision of my own death in the very distant future.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Sooner or later I had a ancient,mythical vision of myself dying all my senses are turned off for instance as an example even these days nowadays in the very distant future in that vision I’m permanently blind and permanently deaf symbolically metaphorically speaking. My own flesh lying in the coffin in the graveyard. As for a my own soul it is unknown remaining a mystery of what might happen to me. Kind of very dark and very grimm vision,huh? Male soul. I don’t know any further more details,but probably I would enough stop having all five senses. Sounds spooky,scary,creepy,disturbing dark sense of humor,right?

• Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
EoF? What does it mean? What are you talking about? What are you trying say? What does it mean? What those shortcuts really standing for?

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
EoF? What does it mean? What are you talking about? What are you trying say? What does it mean? What those shortcuts really standing for?
Edge of forum. A place for trolling and making joke threads.

Sooner or later I had a ancient,mythical vision of myself dying all my senses are turned off for instance as an example even these days nowadays in the very distant future in that vision I’m permanently blind and permanently deaf symbolically metaphorically speaking. My own flesh lying in the coffin in the graveyard. As for a my own soul it is unknown remaining a mystery of what might happen to me. Kind of very dark and very grimm vision,huh? Male soul. I don’t know any further more details,but probably I would enough stop having all five senses. Sounds spooky,scary,creepy,disturbing dark sense of humor,right?
You insane?

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We will bring you back after you died.

1707765342345.png

Last edited by Hayato213,
Reactions: x65943

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto