Veho touched me weirdly

D

Deleted User

Alright, so, Syalla was sleeping over at my castle. We slept in my room, both on air matresses on the floor. We were talking about dark Nohrian magic, and then we fell asleep.
I woke up because I felt something warm groping my boobs, it was Syalla. I wanted to scream and tell her to stop, but it felt good. I touched her boobs too.

We both pretended to be half asleep and now we don't see each other much, but I want to have sex with her so badly.

I am straight I think, but we are the same gender.

Any suggestions?

joyoshi

ICUP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
alright, so, Captain Falcon was sleeping over at my house. we slept in my room, both on air matresses on the floor. we were talking, and then we fell asleep.
i woke up because i felt something warm groping my nipples, it was Captain Falcon. i wanted to scream and tell him to stop, but it felt good. i showed him my moves too.

we both pretended to be half asleep and now we dont see eachother much, but I want to have sex with him so badly. very bad thread

i am gay it think, but he is just too fabulous for me.

any suggestions?

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Me and my computer were sleeping on two air mattresses, then I felt the computer say to me "Look, there's a new trend on GBAtemp! Copy it!" then went on to make a sad but true story... I felt oddly touched and copied the thread title.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OsYQLb9.gif

d91.gif

Thanks @driverdis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat