3DS touch issue?

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I recently purchased a New 3DS (Non XL LL) and noticed that the left side of the touchscreen (circled in red) does not detect touch. I am wondering if this is a common issue or if it is a defect. The right side of the touchscreen works perfectly and detects touch all the way.

I already tried calibrating the touch screen and it made no difference.

Screenshot 2024-01-12 152744.jpg

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try recalibrating it. I don't have my 3DS handy, but the option is in the settings app somewhere.
Hey Jceggbert5

I have already tried recalibrating and it did not make any difference. Although the issue is not too severe and does not seem to affect gameplay, I am still curious to know if this is normal.

Last edited by dragon184,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time has one bit pretty close to the end of the game which is impossible if your touchscreen can't read the edges of the screen...

Anyway, I would suggest calibrating it again.

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Try recalibrating it. I don't have my 3DS handy, but the option is in the settings app somewhere.
I remember Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time has one bit pretty close to the end of the game which is impossible if your touchscreen can't read the edges of the screen...

Anyway, I would suggest calibrating it again.

Hey, thanks guys! Three calibrations did the trick. I'm much happier now as I recently broke my other 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...