Homebrew VC Resolution Question

Gring0_Starr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make it where when booting GBA or GBC games they will display in their native resolution without holding Start or Select? I would much prefer being able to do so.

D

Deleted User

Never heard of this, how?
if you're using a GBA VC you use it the same way you use the original resolution on a DS game, by holding start & select, for the gbc i think it's either the same, or there's a setting

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I know about start/select, the claim was that there was a setting in the injection to do this automatically so you don't have to hold start/select. I've seen the question asked several times before and the answer was always "no."

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes I know about start/select, the claim was that there was a setting in the injection to do this automatically so you don't have to hold start/select. I've seen the question asked several times before and the answer was always "no."
Open the menu "Tools" and select "Options" in NSUI.
There are pixel perfect options for Game Boy(Color)/NES/Famicom(Disk System). Sadly not for GBA. Pixel perfect works without pushing Start/Select but the border image is only used if you press one of the buttons.
PixelPerfectVC.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o