Hacking VBA Wii updated by emu_kidd

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Meh, mine froze on 89% when loading on the homebrew channel, but that might have been a lack of space on my SD card. I'll try again in the morning.

QUOTE said:
I didn't put the Gba bios and it works great BUT it displays in Black and White.. :S
Must be something to do with the setting and your TV. Like, the wrong frequency (50Hz, 60Hz). I don't really know what I'm talking about, so you'll just have to wait for someone who knows more about it. But I suspect it's something to do with that.

Jordan4peace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Praise Baby Jesus
rolleyes.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's working perfectly. finally, i now have all mario kart games on my wii. for some reason i just wanted that
tongue.gif

i have double dash and the wii version on disc. i downloaded the n64 through the vc, and the snes and gba versions are running through emulators.

well except for ds version of course, but i have that on my r4

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone know if it's possible to select anothergame once you've loaded one of them or are you stuck with the first game you select? thats the only problem so far i have with it, well that and its a tiny bit sped up but not to much for me, dunno why some people are saying it's way to fast.

AndreTrek

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
there's something wierd happening, when i load it without my GC controller pluged, it freezes, when i load it with my GC controller pluged, my wiimote doesn't work, can someone help me?

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
misticknight said:
anyone know if it's possible to select anothergame once you've loaded one of them or are you stuck with the first game you select? thats the only problem so far i have with it, well that and its a tiny bit sped up but not to much for me, dunno why some people are saying it's way to fast.

You can select another rom by hitting the home button, I believe.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
it's working perfectly. finally, i now have all mario kart games on my wii. for some reason i just wanted that
tongue.gif

i have double dash and the wii version on disc. i downloaded the n64 through the vc, and the snes and gba versions are running through emulators.

You forgot MKDS

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZombiePosessor said:
Wow, this runs the games way too fast for me. Is it because the forced use of the BIOS? Didn't VBA originally have the BIOS coded in to it? Why the hell do we need a GBA BIOS for this?

Mine is running kinda fast too. It's most annoying in the music because it sounds like it's continually getting ahead of itself.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SkankyYankee said:
kedest said:
tongue.gif

You forgot MKDS

yeah that's the only one missing on my wii.
but I'm still playing that game on real nintendo hardware (r4 on ds), so that's ok
tongue.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
and what about the bios file? the description says it has to be in \VBA\BIOS
But I never added one and the game I tried works just fine

ZombiePosessor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this fucking blows, I was expecting compatibility from this like the other emus have been, perfect. But no, not this time. Why the hell is this thing so laggy and buggy? I thought it was the best VBA emu for wii providing you had SDGecko... I was so excited for this because it didn't require SDgecko now, but it runs the games too fast and ruins the music. I can't play Mother 3 if I can't hear its glorious soundtrack correctly!
mad.gif

also, Milestales, your signature is damned big, and I don't think anyone cares about what you're playing or what you've beaten, its really annoying to scroll down through your sig which would equal like 3 or 4 regular posts from people. Hello "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? no" option!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/knyBygUiKLI?si=BkBsC-TZ4OrZoiPk