Homebrew Utilitii

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
its not that hard to use the leopard framework. its not like leopard apps cant be run on snow leopard so wtf? why not use the framework that you KNOW everyone can use...

what have done to hep anybody besides yourself. all you do is bitch about how other programs dont work for your old ass computer.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XarcusEater said:
@etherealx: did you put the 'Utilitii' folder in the library folder in you home folder?

No, I didn't (but did now.) I had to put it in my User's library, though. It finds the device, but doesn't list any games. It shows a single blank line at the top. My other tools will show the games, so its definitely not my drive. If there's any kind of info I can give you to help, let me know.

To start, I'm on 10.6.4, the drive is a WBFS/FAT partition, and I'll just say there's a ton of games on it. So if its erroring because of the workload, then.. /shrug.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a little better. It finds the drive, and eventually reads the games now. It does take an awful long time for me, though. Upwards of a minute with the WiiZor process choking on most of the CPU. After it loads the games, it looks great. I'm looking at about 2-5 seconds to load all my games on WBFS for Mac or any command-line tool. However, it seems none of the buttons are working. Add to WBFS nor Add Game seem to generate any response.

Additionally, if I try to Load the drive after its already loaded, it seems to bug out and reverts back to showing me a single line of data with parenthesis in the data fields. Trying to reload the drive after that doesn't change anything. Force closing then retrying works (but still takes upwards of a minute to load the drive data.)

I tried it with another drive that had just a single game on it, and it was much prompter in loading. Still no luck in trying to add a game to it. The buttons simply don't work for me. (I did add the new library files.)

Not to be whatever, but I know the source code for WBFS for Mac was released. Why not try to improve on that? It's WBFS manager is stable, but could desperately use some more features like drive2drive transfers.

Anywho, I'll keep testing for you.

XarcusEater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to improve the speed. Some of the buttons don't work yet, I know that. The source for libwbfs was released, not wbfs for Mac osx.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
@ giantpoon how can i help anyone use this program, if i cannot get it working myself... im sick of jerks like you around here, why dont you mind your own fucking buisness? do you even own a mac?

get off your high horse, just because your a coder doesn't mean you can treat people like shit. i can give you many quotes of you being a dick for no reason.

im done here so dont bother replying...

oh yeah and thanks for contributing nothing to this thread except assholery

XarcusEater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I'm still working on utilitii, channel creator almost done. One question tho, how does loadstructor pass options to the loader?
Thx, XE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof