Hacking using ysmenu for M3 simply

Rlpp

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, i have a problem and i need some help! i can't get the ysmenu to work, i tried everything! i am using msds simply , i wanted to play mario and luigi rpg3 so i had to download ysmenu, but everytime i load some game it just shows rom loader failed =-81 error.

Opps , i think i just had old firmware i think, at least my games can load now, but for some reason i am still stuck at mario and luigi rpg3's save data place, is it because i need even newer firmware?

and thx trolleydave for replying right after i posted it.^^ i think i was looking at the older post and downloaded the older version of dstt, once again sry>.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Which version of the DSTT firmware are you using? It has to be a specific unofficial one which I can't remember the version number of just now.

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know I'm having the same problem...I've tried that "YSMENU Generator 1.51" but the status bar after I press start, always automatically says DONE!, and I have no clue what files it makes, where it puts them, and what I have to move to my Micro SD....I have a M3 DS Simply, and I think its running on firmware 1.14 or whatever the official firmware it was....I just know they abandoned the M3 DS Simply, and now I have been reading about "yasu's menu" and I have no clue wut to do....

Any help? Through here or PM?

S

sumarth

i have a dstti and my m3i zero is coming in the mail

saying you cound get ysmenu on your m3 simply goto youtube and search for vids on how to autoload moonshell at startup with rom booting enabled -- worked great for my dstt, but it doesnt have an rts or cheat editor it seems?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021