Hacking Using SDCafiine + Kernal & Loadiine together

Redsquirrel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I have a PAL Wii U with a original PAL Smash Bros. I can use a mod pack for smash by using SDCaffine + Kernal from theloadiine.ovh page.

However, the mod pack is much better for the NTSC version. So I have that on my SD Card and that tests fine when i use loadiine Homebrew launcher.

However the problem is i can not seem to run SDCafiine + Kernal and then use Loadiine to boot my game from SD Card. It just goes black when i try to launch SSB.

Is there a way around this or does SDCafiine not allow you to then go through the to the homebrew channel?

Any advice would be great thanks.

Conn0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I have a PAL Wii U with a original PAL Smash Bros. I can use a mod pack for smash by using SDCaffine + Kernal from theloadiine.ovh page.

However, the mod pack is much better for the NTSC version. So I have that on my SD Card and that tests fine when i use loadiine Homebrew launcher.

However the problem is i can not seem to run SDCafiine + Kernal and then use Loadiine to boot my game from SD Card. It just goes black when i try to launch SSB.

Is there a way around this or does SDCafiine not allow you to then go through the to the homebrew channel?

Any advice would be great thanks.
Take the modded files and drag, drop, and replace all the mod files into the loadiine folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: