goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
There has been an issue troubling our social for eons. That issue is, "what is Kingy's sexuality." Well, after countless hours of studying the man, I have finally found the answer.

1. Some basics of maths

As everyone knows, exponents are used to multiply the same thing over and over again (2² = 2×2, 2³ = 2×2×2, etc.). Also something everyone should know, is that 0ⁿ will always be 0 (Excluding 0 itself). It doesn't matter what number you use 0², 0³, 0⁴, or even 0²¹³⁴²³.

2. The basic formulas to hypothesize this

We can use the formula Kingy - Kin + a = gay. But what does "gay" actually mean? Well, before I answer that, I bet you're wondering, "Can Kingy = Straight using Kingy - Kny + Straht?" Well no, because the true answer to that would be Kingy = St²raigh, and using exponents is gay (I'll explain this more later on). Using the gay formula of @SimonMKWii (proof here), we know that gay = 0. Remember how we talked about 0 in the first part? Well, exponents being gay and 0 all come together in a new mathematic principal I'm naming "Skiddo's Principal." The principal explains gay, since gays try to multiply with each, they're basically an exponent. However, since the gay formula says gay = 0, the outcome will always be 0. As Kingy = gay, gay = 0, so Kingy = 0. We can then assume that the t in Kingy = St²raigh is equal to 0, which means St²raigh = gay, so, Kingy once again equals gay.

3. My new invention to prove this.

Using these new found formulas, I created a deviced called "the bisexual detector," since it could only be used by people with at least 50% gayness. This machine detects the gayness radiating out of any individual over 25% gay. As I test, I used it on myself, and sure enough, it said 50% gay. So I then pointed it at Kingy, and the results astounded me. 75% gayness, within the threshold of being gay. Thanks to all this hard work, we can once and for all, finally say that Kingy is indeed gay.

4. Credits

I would like to thank @Kingy_ for letting me research on him, as well as @SimonMKWii for creating the wonderful formula, as well as letting me use a screenshot of the proof. And last but not least, I want to thank everyone who helped crack this mystery.

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Wow, How long did it take you to think of this and to type it out? That could’ve been time spent to learn to dance Ballet.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, How long did it take you to think of this and to type it out? That could’ve been time spent to learn to dance Ballet.
So basically, I think of these while having random conversations with Kingy. We throw around some ideas (or just call him gay), and I construct the post. These posts can sometimes take about half an hour to make

Last edited by Dionicio3,

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
huh what threads?
Screenshot_20190206-165857.png