Hacking Using CIOS 222 aqd 233 on the configurable USB Loader

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I get the latest version, do I still need to add the following to use these CIOS?

add the line "ios=222-mload" or "ios=223-mload" to your config.txt.

If so, where in the config file do you do this? I'm not 100%. If someone wants to attach their config.txt, that would be great. Also - I'm assuming i can change this in global options and save it for later use? Seems like CIOS 222 is better for usb loading and helps freezing so that's why I am trying this.

Thanks!

Dmon84

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I never changed a single line in the config.txt and my configurable USB Loader is able to run games with IOS222,223,249.

But why the hell don't you just test it instead of asking here?

delt31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dmon84 said:
I never changed a single line in the config.txt and my configurable USB Loader is able to run games with IOS222,223,249.

But why the hell don't you just test it instead of asking here?

I would! However I am at work for another 8 hours!!! Sorry - I was just trying to get ahead of the game and understand before I went home.

What version of the loader are you using and how did you change the IOS? Is it in the global options?

frailimbnursry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
delt31 said:
I would! However I am at work for another 8 hours!!! Sorry - I was just trying to get ahead of the game and understand before I went home.

What version of the loader are you using and how did you change the IOS? Is it in the global options?

I'm using the latest non-beta release (v49 ?) and it is in the game options (press 1). If you're using the FAT version, then you'll only be able to use 222 and 223 (249/250 won't be available to you), if I'm not mistaken.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc