Femboy Enjoyer
OP
Trophies
Website
thisis.moe
XP
Country
Canada
What do the user titles mean? Mine says Newcomer above, and Advanced Member below.
I saw someone else who's account wasn't as old as mine but had more posts and theirs was Member above, and GBAtemp Regular below. I've also seen custom user titles.

Hungry Friend

It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After 100 posts the newcomer title will change to "member" and advanced member will change to "GBAtemp regular" so other than custom titles it's all just an indication of post count, not sure what else affects it. I assume custom titles are available by request or something but I'm not entirely sure. The custom ones are probably there for people who have been here for a while and are well known.

D

Deleted User

put your mouse on your name on the right hand corner and press personal details, you are able to change your personal title there

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
After a certain number of posts (unsure how many, I've had access to it for years..), you can change your title (e.g. GBATemp Regular) under Preferences (just highlight/click your name in the upper right corner).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Custom user titles can be set in yer profile settings.
Used to be from 500 posts and up.
Now it's 100 posts and up.
Back in my day, one had to earn their custom title by contributing 500 posts!
You kids got it easy these day.

D

Deleted User

GDI, I kinda wanted to explain what my user title means when I read "What do the user titles mean?"
A lot of people don't get it. B^(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1