Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
heyas!

im having some problems with usbloader gx rev 937 (latest) lately..
i *think* it started when i downloaded additional language files via the settings menu.. then i chose german and i *think* that was the point where my loader started to f*** up..

the graphics are distorted and i get lots of codedumps.. i still can run games fine, but every time i try to change settings or download covers it gets all messy:

35i6ah3.jpg

10rtnc8.jpg

im running the latest cIOS and am on 4.0E.. oh and im using the channel version btw. not the forarder version
smile.gif
and like i said before it WAS running fine..

things i already tried:
-deinstalled the wad and reinstalled it
-formated my wbfs drive
-formated my SD card
-deleted all of my settings for usbgx

i hope someone can help me :/
thanks in advance

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is nothing about gx that is on the nand that was not there the day you installed it. all settings & external files are either on the usb or sd card. including language files. start deleting or renaming stuff one at a time till you find the trouble file.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
I can confirm this! As long the app is running with the default language everything seems to run normally.
But then i select a language file(any) i got the same errors as above, then i am trying to update! (r937)

Odd things happens, today everything runs fin

T

TheRealVisitor

Had same problem, then I deleted the config from the sdcard and placed an older one (from my backup). Now it runs fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: sup guys