USBLoaderGX r937 major issues

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by MythosXe, Jun 8, 2010.

1. MythosXe
    OP

MythosXe Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2010
    Gambia, The
    Berlin
    heyas!

im having some problems with usbloader gx rev 937 (latest) lately..
    i *think* it started when i downloaded additional language files via the settings menu.. then i chose german and i *think* that was the point where my loader started to f*** up..

the graphics are distorted and i get lots of codedumps.. i still can run games fine, but every time i try to change settings or download covers it gets all messy:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

im running the latest cIOS and am on 4.0E.. oh and im using the channel version btw. not the forarder version [​IMG] and like i said before it WAS running fine..

things i already tried:
    -deinstalled the wad and reinstalled it
    -formated my wbfs drive
    -formated my SD card
    -deleted all of my settings for usbgx

i hope someone can help me :/
    thanks in advance

2. giantpune

giantpune GBAtemp Addict

Apr 10, 2009
    United States
    there is nothing about gx that is on the nand that was not there the day you installed it. all settings & external files are either on the usb or sd card. including language files. start deleting or renaming stuff one at a time till you find the trouble file.

3. Fox888

Fox888 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 17, 2010
    I can confirm this! As long the app is running with the default language everything seems to run normally.
    But then i select a language file(any) i got the same errors as above, then i am trying to update! (r937)

Odd things happens, today everything runs fin

4. Had same problem, then I deleted the config from the sdcard and placed an older one (from my backup). Now it runs fine.