Mkwii wiimmfi not connecting

aurelia404

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, ive had tons of trouble with setting up my wiimmfi on my mkwii iso, and i cant find any threads that have helped. im running a patched iso through usbgx, (2tb hard drive in wbfs) and the core game runs fine, but the wii softlocks at the connecting to wiimmfi screen. ive tried a bunch of different options with the private server setting, (from off, to wiimmfi, to wiimmfi.de.) ive also tried manually setting my game ios to 249, which doesnt do anything. anyone know a fix??
another thing to note is i have wiimm's mk fun set up as a separate wbfs, and that connected to wiimmfi fine, before i started trying to set it up on my vanilla mkwii iso. maybe i messed up a setting? because they both dont work. also, when i change the hooktype to something other than off, wiimms mk fun says i cant use ocarina codes on the wiimmfi menu, instead of just softlocking the wii.

Marcos328

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hello, the problem is with usb loader gx has a strange error that when I connect to Wiimmfi and it freezes.

try with wiiflow lite, it works for me with wiimmfi, but with usb loader it has problems with the wimmfi patch.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Heyo, ive had tons of trouble with setting up my wiimmfi on my mkwii iso, and i cant find any threads that have helped. im running a patched iso through usbgx, (2tb hard drive in wbfs) and the core game runs fine, but the wii softlocks at the connecting to wiimmfi screen. ive tried a bunch of different options with the private server setting, (from off, to wiimmfi, to wiimmfi.de.)
try to see here ===>

https://gbatemp.net/threads/play-online-mario-kart-wii-with-usb-loader-gx-wiimmfi.527571/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto