Hacking USBLoaderGX exiting nintendont freezes Wii U

ZXSwire3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having this issue where when I try to exit out of a gamecube game when using USBLoaderGX it just ends up freezing my wii u and the only thing that I can do to fix it is just unplugging the power connector, but it has really gotten annoying when I load into a game and have to get up just to unplug my wii u. The weird part about it is that it was working when I was just using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel, I was about to load into a game and then use the button combo to exit the game. I'd like to keep using USBLoaderGX for my gamecube games as well, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Vahe61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I am booting gamecube games from nintendont and playing them using wii u gamepad. pressing home button goes to wii u menu then I shut it down

Reactions: jeannotte

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've been having this issue where when I try to exit out of a gamecube game when using USBLoaderGX it just ends up freezing my wii u and the only thing that I can do to fix it is just unplugging the power connector, but it has really gotten annoying when I load into a game and have to get up just to unplug my wii u. The weird part about it is that it was working when I was just using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel, I was about to load into a game and then use the button combo to exit the game. I'd like to keep using USBLoaderGX for my gamecube games as well, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Have you set the "return to" channel to the USB Loader GX channel? And do you actually launch USB Loader GX from that channel... If you never use the USBGX channel and normally launch from Homebrew Channel or a Wii U mode forwarder maybe the USBGX channel is not working and you simply need to update it (maybe you installed a version that's incompatible with vWii) or maybe the folder in apps is not named what the forwarder expects it to be.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)