jm9843

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
bluebird12 said:
"loading game banners from sd card" That's the entire point of usp's patches. u put in a png image of the game banner, properly labeled, and when u go over it it shows up.
do you have a link to his topic by any chance? I'm curious now.

You're in it!!

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dinofan01 said:
bluebird12 said:
Yes I can remove the features, i plan on removing the child stuff
"loading game banners from sd card" That's the entire point of usp's patches. u put in a png image of the game banner, properly labeled, and when u go over it it shows up.

You are currently posting in his topic lol! First post....

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stang said:
dinofan01 said:
bluebird12 said:
Yes I can remove the features, i plan on removing the child stuff

You are currently posting in his topic lol! First post....
Haha. I feel so dumb now. By game banners I imagined wii menu banners rather then covers. My bad.

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
background.png

Here's just a quick tweaking of the background that I made. It just gets rid of the big USB logo that gets blocked by the cover art, and puts in a nice shadow around the edges of the cover art.

backgraphic_copy.png

This is what it looks like with a game.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
What would be really awesome is if the USB Loader could read the banner info from the games installed on the HDD and display that.
Then you wouldn't need to include your own pics on SD card.

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spiritofcat said:
What would be really awesome is if the USB Loader could read the banner info from the games installed on the HDD and display that.
Yep... I agree!

If it could pull the game's banner, then the USB Loader could be redesigned to look like the SD Card Menu layout!!!

That would be AWESOME!! (BTW... HowardC's WBFS tool will do this!) =)

TiMeBoMb

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

So here is the FULL Package to date, Updated for those first time downloaders ... 364 Cover Images, resized and named with Game ID's
364 NTSC Cover Images - Full Package to date - 25MB

Here is the incremental package for those who already downloaded the others in my other posts....
74 Additional NTSC Covers .... - 5MB

I'm noticing that as I troll through all of my images, I'm doing some of them twice, or 3 times.... when you paste the "74 package" from above for example, I'm certain there will be duplicates, just overwrite what you ahd before ... no worries there. (or skip them) Comes with the manual nature that these have to be done in.

Thanks,
Kosaic

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
spiritofcat said:
Yep... I agree!

If it could pull the game's banner, then the USB Loader could be redesigned to look like the SD Card Menu layout!!!

That would be AWESOME!! (BTW... HowardC's WBFS tool will do this!) =)

TiMeBoMb

HowardC's tool pulls images for the games, with GBATEMP.NET on everyone of them ... It also does not name the files with Game ID's , which would be required (without a pile of coding to support it) Already been there, done that
smile.gif
No shortcuts that I could find ...

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
amars464 said:
background.png

Here's just a quick tweaking of the background that I made. It just gets rid of the big USB logo that gets blocked by the cover art, and puts in a nice shadow around the edges of the cover art.

backgraphic_copy.png

This is what it looks like with a game.

Looks Good .... I suggest we incorporate this, although we can all handle putting the image where it belongs
smile.gif
Good work.

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

So here is the FULL Package to date, Updated for those first time downloaders ... 364 Cover Images, resized and named with Game ID's

Here is the incremental package for those who already downloaded the others in my other posts....

I'm noticing that as I troll through all of my images, I'm doing some of them twice, or 3 times.... when you paste the "74 package" from above for example, I'm certain there will be duplicates, just overwrite what you ahd before ... no worries there. (or skip them) Comes with the manual nature that these have to be done in.

Thanks,
Kosaic

lol. I thought you gave up for the night...I did notice the doubles. It's bound to happen when imputing by hand. thanks again

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosaic said:
17 Additional covers ...
17 Additional NTSC Covers Download
My eyes hurt ... enough for tonight ...355 is my limit for one evening
smile.gif
Great Job! keep up the great work for us.

Family Game Night (RRMX99 .png) is blurry, looks like the Nintendo site doesn't have the original pic either (404 error).
Also, I haven't tested yet... but are some of the pics supposed to have a space in the name? (Ex: "RDFP41 .png", "RFKX41 .png" & "RRMX69 .png")

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So when is the channel of this gonna be coming?

Are you waiting for a complete set of game covers before doing a channel? because you cant add to the channel once irts done or something?

Or is a channel even possible?

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twig123 said:
Kosaic said:
17 Additional covers ...
17 Additional NTSC Covers Download
My eyes hurt ... enough for tonight ...355 is my limit for one evening
smile.gif
Great Job! keep up the great work for us.

Family Game Night (RRMX99 .png) is blurry, looks like the Nintendo site doesn't have the original pic either (404 error).
Also, I haven't tested yet... but are some of the pics supposed to have a space in the name? (Ex: "RDFP41 .png", "RFKX41 .png" & "RRMX69 .png")

I will look into Family Game night ... as far as the spaces, NO, they should not be there. Those are a side affect of me being tired
smile.gif

My next FULL package I'll make sure to clean up those items ... but for now, you can simply rename without the spaces.

I'll also take game requests, AFTER I finish my package for NTSC (I'm sure I'll miss a few) but I still have 100+ to get through here. My full package should be around the 500 game mark for NTSC.

Night All !

Posts merged

QUOTE(icpmattj @ Apr 8 2009, 01:58 AM)
So when is the channel of this gonna be coming?

Are you waiting for a complete set of game covers before doing a channel? because you cant add to the channel once irts done or something?

Or is a channel even possible?

One step at a time... Let's get a solid working loader first ... WAD will come (if it can be done with the images on the SD)

For once, I see this thread as being on the right track ... which all the others dont seem to be. This will have it ALL when it is completed.

smile.gif

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kosaic said:
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

Thanks,
Kosaic

I just finally downloaded it. You did a great job!

With them being that small tho, won't it look like crap on the tv? On the wbfs manager gui its fine cuz it stays small, but if its blown up on say a 46" tv it won't look that good. I'm just thinking because doing a slide show in windows they are very blury or pixelated.

Kosaic

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ThaDraGun said:
Kosaic said:
** NEW DOWNLOADS **

Ok,

Thanks,
Kosaic

I just finally downloaded it. You did a great job!

With them being that small tho, won't it look like crap on the tv? On the wbfs manager gui its fine cuz it stays small, but if its blown up on say a 46" tv it won't look that good. I'm just thinking because doing a slide show in windows they are very blury or pixelated.

They look fine in my Windows slide show ... when viewed at 100%

But I'll tell ya what, I have a 130" HD Screen I play the Wii on, so the images are in the right hands
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso