Hacking USBLoader with Game Images

patts

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Golfje : is'nt that a way to make a wad to launch apps on the SD. Some kind of loader? Then it would be easy to just replace the dol in the app dir when a new version comes out.. No need to install new wad's everytime a new and better version comes out..
smile.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfje said:
Can please somebody make wad channel for this ?????????
Because it gets files off the SD card you still need the SD card in the machine so a wad for it should really wait until it takes the images off the HD instead

SleepyPrince

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Anyone has problem loading some of the game images?
I have the file there with correct name and dimension but it wont load (old cover remain on screen)

edit: seems to be the limitation of libpng to certain format of files.... download new ones and it works fine

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AdamBrunt said:
As a non-hacker (and someone who doesn't have a clue what language Wiibrew stuff is written in) that is very nice indeed.

Now, where can I get the images from ? And having a combinatiion of NTSC and PAL games I wll need both sets
frown.gif

full NTSC set from nintendo.com

http://www.mediafire.com/?2zyomtzej42

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
SleepyPrince said:
Anyone has problem loading some of the game images?
I have the file there with correct name and dimension but it wont load (old cover remain on screen)

Have you put them in the folder \apps\Loader\images ?

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap. Go figure that a 21 title version gets released while I'm working on this... Oh well. I felt kind of dirty using a slightly tweaked version of someone else's background and passing it off as something I did, so I made a new one that's more system menu-y.
background.png

I also made a "No Image" cover that's a little more serious for us older folk.
noimage.png

darscot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For some off reason this bombs if I use my forwarder, but works great through HBC. Anyone got a forwarder that works with this, a similar theme would be great.
Thanks

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@nlxx: Thanks, this one looks really nice. Will try it out today.
smile.gif

In general: I think it's about time to migrate all these nice features into one loader. There are 30+ loaders throughout the web, providing 20+ new features, but always have to choose, as no loader provides all features I want to have. I would love to see someone adressing that.

amars464

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cypherdias said:
smile.gif

In general: I think it's about time to migrate all these nice features into one loader. There are 30+ loaders throughout the web, providing 20+ new features, but always have to choose, as no loader provides all features I want to have. I would love to see someone adressing that.
Awww... but that means I'll have to make a new background... Guess I'll have to get to work tomorrow. I'd like this to sort of have it's own specific background for it's base release, I mean if the people working on it like any of my designs or any designs anyone else comes up with, instead of just using one for the normal loader without cover art.

As a side note, for some reason I don't like the idea of Ocarina support. Maybe it's because I play a few games online, so I'm worried that people will start cheating.

coedshowers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darscot said:
For some off reason this bombs if I use my forwarder, but works great through HBC. Anyone got a forwarder that works with this, a similar theme would be great.
Thanks
I'm with you on the forwarder not working I've tried a few diff ones and nothing seems to work I'm trying to work on making a new fwd'r right now again hoping it will work or someone who knows more will upload a working one by the time I wake up tomorrow...

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
amars464 said:
Cypherdias said:
smile.gif

Awww... but that means I'll have to make a new background... Guess I'll have to get to work tomorrow. Though for some reason I don't like the idea of Ocarina support. Maybe it's because I play a few games online, so I'm worried that people will start cheating.
I think I could wait some more days for that.
wink.gif
Besides - I don't need Ocarina support either, I don't cheat and never did. As we say here: Cheaters have small dicks.
wink.gif
Okay, to be more precisely I would change that to "Online-Cheaters". I don't bother what people do when playing offline, but cheating online just destroys all the fun for all players in the game.

I don't have time for that currently, otherwise I would look into this by myself. But job has priority.
frown.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N1xx

This works PERFECTLY!!! All but 3 of my games had covers for them from that huge cover pack (Disaster, Final Fantasy Chocobo, Rayman Rabbids 2). Just one thing i wonder if could be possible. Could you make the background for the text of the games white, and make the text for the games black or grey? Otherwise it is perfect, but that black background makes it look kinda ugly. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp