crash_insane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I just got my M3 simply from divineo, apparently I got the latest batch (comes with only one shell and wrist strap instead of key chain). My question is, should I use the microSD USB reader that comes with it? the USB reader is gray transparent. Not sure if this one is any better than the old batch. But the question is, Should I use it? I already bought a separate USB reader after hearing these horrible stories about corruption/damage.

I bought the one from here: http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...ash_Card_Reader

hopefully this is a better substitute if the included USB reader is bad. what do you guys think? should I use my IOgear one or the the one included with my M3 simply?

fitzbean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whichever one works man. I have no problems with the one that came with the Simply. Matter of fact, I've never had any problems with any reader that I got from anywhere - I'm not sure how many of these "horror stories" are just tall tales told around the fire on some spooky night. There's plenty of other factors that could play a role in crapped out cards/adapters.

I once had a corrupt minisd card that wouldn't format all of a sudden, had a bad M3 miniSD adapter, had a Passcard 2 that stopped working... and through it all, I never even considered it to be the reader.. and once I had all working components, the reader still worked fine
smile.gif

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

I just got my M3 simply from divineo, apparently I got the latest batch (comes with only one shell and wrist strap instead of key chain). My question is, should I use the microSD USB reader that comes with it? the USB reader is gray transparent. Not sure if this one is any better than the old batch. But the question is, Should I use it? I already bought a separate USB reader after hearing these horrible stories about corruption/damage.

I bought the one from here: http://www.compusa.com/products/product_in...ash_Card_Reader

hopefully this is a better substitute if the included USB reader is bad. what do you guys think? should I use my IOgear one or the the one included with my M3 simply?

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I'll be working on skins during my free time, I felt it was best to just put all that I am working on in a single thread, so that it will be much easier to address any comments towards my little offerings. Yes, I'll be working on more. I hope you M3 DS Simply & R4 owners find these to your satisfaction!

RECENT CHANGES (02/01/07):
*NSMB's game background screens have been redone.
NOTE: Although the recent edition of eBook and its ability to be skinned seems tempting, I do not have any present plans into adding skins for those at this time.

RECENT CHANGES (01/28/07):
*Street Fighter's backgrounds have been changed yet again.

RECENT CHANGES (01/26/07):
*Brand new preview templates that are easier to load for slower connections.
*Aquarium's logo and icon screens have been redone.
*M&M's icon screen has been redone.
*New Super Mario Bros.' logo and icon screens have been redone.
*Resident Evil has been redone except for the logo screen.
*Street Fighter's icons are now labeled & half of the background screens have been changed.

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Since I'll be working on skins during my free time, I felt it was best to just put all that I am working on in a single thread, so that it will be much easier to address any comments towards my little offerings. Yes, I'll be working on more. I hope you M3 DS Simply & R4 owners find these to your satisfaction!

NOTE: Although the recent edition of eBook and its ability to be skinned seems tempting, I do not have any present plans into adding skins for those at this time.

*Street Fighter's icons are now labeled & half of the background screens have been changed.

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

XANIKSE0

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...