Hacking usb loaders

Subzero100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get these things to work correctly, because last time i tried it i only got one of two game to work. They were only about a gig or below, and anything higher just didn't boot.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have cfg? have the latest cios's?
i dont know
LoL you should do some research on your Wii before you post :) anyways check out my sig for "ModMii" & re-hack your Wii if your unsure what is all done; it wont hurt anything but ensure you have the latest on everything. I have other usefull things in my sig as well. If you don't want to do the whole soft-mod route just run a syscheck on your Wii and drop the file onto modmii it will scan and tell you which files need to be updated ;)

I personally like USB Loader GX r1189 it works great for me but you can only get it in the beta threat which is in my sig as well. WiiFlow has a nice auto-ios feature but you will need the proper IOS installed in slots 245-251 for this feature to properly work: CFG-Mod is the same. Hm.... I believe that's it just check to see if everything is up-to-date if not resoft mod the choice is your but we can't really help unless you post more info sorry :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill