usb loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Subzero100, Jun 20, 2012.

Jun 20, 2012

usb loaders by Subzero100 at 3:56 AM (329 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Subzero100
    OP

Member Subzero100 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does anyone know how to get these things to work correctly, because last time i tried it i only got one of two game to work. They were only about a gig or below, and anything higher just didn't boot.

2. Luigi2012SM64DS

Banned Luigi2012SM64DS G-old member

Canada
    Have cfg? have the latest cios's?

3. Subzero100
    OP

United States
    i dont know

4. kylster

Member kylster mich weich töten

United States
    LoL you should do some research on your Wii before you post :) anyways check out my sig for "ModMii" & re-hack your Wii if your unsure what is all done; it wont hurt anything but ensure you have the latest on everything. I have other usefull things in my sig as well. If you don't want to do the whole soft-mod route just run a syscheck on your Wii and drop the file onto modmii it will scan and tell you which files need to be updated ;)

I personally like USB Loader GX r1189 it works great for me but you can only get it in the beta threat which is in my sig as well. WiiFlow has a nice auto-ios feature but you will need the proper IOS installed in slots 245-251 for this feature to properly work: CFG-Mod is the same. Hm.... I believe that's it just check to see if everything is up-to-date if not resoft mod the choice is your but we can't really help unless you post more info sorry :(

5. Subzero100
    OP

United States
    never mind i got it to find them