• Likes 48

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
camurso_ said:
hi there!

Last night I updated mt usb loader gx and it freezes with dump everytime I try to run it.
Can anyone tell me what is the latest version that works?

Thank you

Delete wiidbt_wbfs1.zip file (delete them both you should have one named wiidbt.zip as well) from sd\config and should work. Problem is as soon as you download this file again will DSI (at least that is my case) at start-up.
No games are working under cIOS249 (black screen and then resets back to SM - I am using a forwarder) but they all work under 222. I want back to 883, this is the last rev. that works for me.

4.1U, cIOS249-rev14, cIOS222\223-rev4.

wiiguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just install the .wad? Attach the hard drive, create the partition and put in the games?

Is the .wad all the installation needed?

paulo1066

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What have i done wrong here?
I have partitioned the hard drive wbfs. When i load gx through the homebrew channel it says 'no wbfs partition found, you need to select or format a partition'.
I press select and it gives me the options of either partition 1 which is the main bit on my hard drive then partition 2 which is the space i allocated through the computer. When i press the second option the screen goes black and it says 'exception occured, reloading in 5 seconds', then goes back to the homebrew channel.
Have i missed something through partitioning in wbfs???

I have now formatted the partition drive through the computer and have put a game on there but when i try to add a game through gx it says 'insert disk'. How do i go about making it load from the hard drive?
I can't seem to find anything in the settings menu to change.
Any clues?
unsure.gif

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a "simple mode" for USB Loader GX? I have modded a lot of friends' Wii's (for free of course) and I am getting incredibly annoyed at them telling me a game doesn't work only to find out they accidentally went into game load settings and clicked something by accident. Would be really cool if there were a small little icon that can be clicked to activate simple/advance modes. With simple mode only giving options for maybe uninstalling the game. I think it would be really cool!

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Hammyface said:
Is there a "simple mode" for USB Loader GX? I have modded a lot of friends' Wii's (for free of course) and I am getting incredibly annoyed at them telling me a game doesn't work only to find out they accidentally went into game load settings and clicked something by accident. Would be really cool if there were a small little icon that can be clicked to activate simple/advance modes. With simple mode only giving options for maybe uninstalling the game. I think it would be really cool!
Parental control?

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Updated to R893, whenever I try load a game from my drive it returns to the Wii Menu. 4.2E, cIOS 38 R15.
Reverted to R883 for now, until a new build with the issue is fixed is out.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
toejam316 said:
Updated to R893, whenever I try load a game from my drive it returns to the Wii Menu. 4.2E, cIOS 38 R15.
Reverted to R883 for now, until a new build with the issue is fixed is out.
cIOS249 is broken in 893 but it will work with cIOS222.

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does USB loader not send out the $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] as USB Loader GX anymore? The theme downloader stopped working and when trying to check the HTTP User Agent it shows up as blank. This is what I was using to determine if people were downloading through the loader and allow it to go through.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
deakphreak said:
Does USB loader not send out the $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'] as USB Loader GX anymore? The theme downloader stopped working and when trying to check the HTTP User Agent it shows up as blank. This is what I was using to determine if people were downloading through the loader and allow it to go through.

there only seems to be a few themes available, most seem to be pending at the main site?

EDIT

never mind

QUOTEAdditions

Themes will automatically be set as a pending status when you add a new theme or edit an existing theme. These themes will not show up on the site until it has been approved by an administrator. In the next couple days, this change will be put into effect. Also on the profile page, you now have an option to choose what page you want to show up once you log in to the site. There is a field for a work ip address. If this is set then when you access the site from that ip address, it will change the theme to the atwork which does not show any adult themes and shows the site in a very plain format.
Posted in Site Updates on Jan 13, 2010

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have updated the way themes are added to my site today. Currently ive got 3 moderators that are going through the themes and updating all the .rar themes to .zip and approving the themes that are ok. As this is completed, more and more of the themes will show up again. I have been trying to test out some issues that someone posted on my site forums about the theme downloader not working. I have been trying to test it, but it keeps crashing when I try to access the theme downloader. It starts to read the names and then crashes. Oh yea and I found out the issue is that the loader isnt sending the HTTP_USER_AGENT anymore which is why it broke on my end. Its hard to keep testing with the crashes

deakphreak

Spiffy Hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is my code dump. This is from Revision: 894. When I go to the Theme Downloader, it sits there for a bit, then starts reading out the names and crashes to this screen. It worked the first time I did it when I was on a lower revision, then I updated to the latest (894) and it crashed as soon as I tried to load USB Loader. I went back down to 877 and was able to get it to load again. I was able to read the themes again in the downloader once, then it stopped working again after that and I have not been able to get it to read again. I tried updating again to 894 and this time it will load up. I had also deleted my config and reset all the settings to default. No matter what I do, it crashes when reading the theme names from the downloader. I have the download path set to usb and tried sd as well with no luck.

MarineX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was running r815 smoothly and without any issues on my 4.1u system. While hdd was connected to the wii my son updated to r883 via internet. That process corrupted the hdd and made wii nor wbfs manager recognize the hdd. So I just reformatted the hdd, this time adding a 15gb partition to it. Since updating it I'm no longer able to install games via wbfs manager and have them work. I can install them via dvd and they'll work flawlessly.

I've redone the partition, took partition off, uninstalled usb loader and reinstalled (both r815 and r883) it's all the same-only works via installing from a dvd. Anyone else ever ran across this problem or have an idea on how to correct it?

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
david432111 said:
Hammyface said:
Parental control?

I tried that but it still allows you to do stuff like change IOSes and VIDPATCH and other stuff that can render games unplayable, making my life hell
smile.gif

spoerriwood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
I am getting DSI right after background was loaded on all revs from 889 to 892, last one that I know works for me is 883. I'll test 884 to 888 to see where DSI code started and post back. Anyone else have this problem? TY

I'm also having this same issue with the newer revisions. R883 is the last stable one for me as well, I've tried running them under Cios 38 rev 14, rev 15 and rev 16 but same problem across the board. R883 runs under any of the cios 38 revisions. Anyone have an answer on this yet? Thanks!

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
Here is my code dump. This is from Revision: 894. When I go to the Theme Downloader, it sits there for a bit, then starts reading out the names and crashes to this screen. It worked the first time I did it when I was on a lower revision, then I updated to the latest (894) and it crashed as soon as I tried to load USB Loader. I went back down to 877 and was able to get it to load again. I was able to read the themes again in the downloader once, then it stopped working again after that and I have not been able to get it to read again. I tried updating again to 894 and this time it will load up. I had also deleted my config and reset all the settings to default. No matter what I do, it crashes when reading the theme names from the downloader. I have the download path set to usb and tried sd as well with no luck.

Delete config\witdb.zip file and will work but as soon as you download it again will DSI. BTW cIOS249 is broken and only works with 222\223

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay