EnioMarcos

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I like to go back to use USB Loader GX when it implement support for FAT32.

GX and the Cfg are my favorites. As I started to use FAT32, I hope it is implemented.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just noticed a bug,

I have the games Sports Island 2 (R2SP18) and Summer Sports Party (RI6P41) on my hdd, Simple, 2 different games with different ID's.

But what shows in my gamelist is different, both games are called Sports Island 2. The correct covers have downloaded and both games show correct ID's and both load correctly. Even if i manually edit the title to Summer Sports Party, as soon as i return to the gamelist it is wrong again.

EDIT: This may be a WiiTDB problem because the same thing happens when using Cfg Loader.......

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GX is still the only loader I use. Have tried all of the others and I guess all of the extra "flash" to me is unnecessary. The only thing I would like to see added is the option to enable or disable game specific music/sound to play when a title is selected. I know it's already there but just not implemented yet. Other than that it has everything I need/want.

As far as Far32 support goes - I'll leave that up to the GX coders. I'm still sticking with GX regardless of their decision to implement it or not.

Smiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
howdy folks. this still be my wii dashboard (mainly thanks to its channel loading feature).
So I reported a while back that Wario Shake Dimension PAL didn't seem to work. didn't see any response.
more recently I found the same issue with Sports Resort. This got me thinking.

after some time wasting, I believe this all to be a bug in GX's ripping.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188861

Just want to report this again as it's pretty much confirmed. GX's rips of these 2 games do not work in any loader. CFG Loader's rips of these games work in GX..

have tested with latest rev815 at the time and some earlier ones.

my guess is it may be related to retail discs with update partitions, but i don't have enough games to be sure. I only rip my own PAL retail discs.

Thanks for your time.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiff said:
howdy folks. this still be my wii dashboard (mainly thanks to its channel loading feature).
So I reported a while back that Wario Shake Dimension PAL didn't seem to work. didn't see any response.
more recently I found the same issue with Sports Resort. This got me thinking.

after some time wasting, I believe this all to be a bug in GX's ripping.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=188861

Just want to report this again as it's pretty much confirmed. GX's rips of these 2 games do not work in any loader. CFG Loader's rips of these games work in GX..

have tested with latest rev815 at the time and some earlier ones.

my guess is it may be related to retail discs with update partitions, but i don't have enough games to be sure. I only rip my own PAL retail discs.

Thanks for your time.

You are the only one to report this and I'm sure that many have installed and played these two games in the months since they've been out. You can report it on the issues page but I doubt it will get accepted since it doesn't seem to be replicated anywhere else.

skull666388

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Time for the noobyness. How the hell do you use this? The instructions have sections for advanced users, but it all seems to advanced, it won't tell me what I want to know.
The only two problems I'm having.
1.) How do you set up the usb device? Or, what kind of USB device do you need? I've tried 2 or 3 memory sticks, but they don't work. Do you need an external harddrive?

and 2.)
Where do you put the games? Are they downloaded by the loader form the internet? Do you put them in some predetermined folder so you can load them into the partition? Do you just put them on the drive somewhere and there found?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

azazeal

Trophies
XP
Country
skull666388 said:
Time for the noobyness. How the hell do you use this? The instructions have sections for advanced users, but it all seems to advanced, it won't tell me what I want to know.
The only two problems I'm having.
1.) How do you set up the usb device? Or, what kind of USB device do you need? I've tried 2 or 3 memory sticks, but they don't work. Do you need an external harddrive?

and 2.)
Where do you put the games? Are they downloaded by the loader form the internet? Do you put them in some predetermined folder so you can load them into the partition? Do you just put them on the drive somewhere and there found?

Anyway, thanks for the help.

Best to read this.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=144349

moe24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wondering if there is away to orginize games that are the same type? like all fishing together and hunting together and sports and so on . for example I probably have all the wii fishing games ,they are all spread out in different spots on my 500 gig hdd, so I have to go through my hole list of about 400 games to find a certain one .if anybody knows if theres a way to do this I would really appreciate it ,thanks
smile.gif

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I have a problem.
I have USB loader GX running off a USB stick in the top port (outer port) and HD with my Wii games in the other port. When I load USB Loader GX through the forwarder I first have to unplug the HD with the games so it will load USB Loader GX. The problem is once I try to do update or download disc images I get an error saying: Can't create directory and when I try running a game I get an DSI exception. Is there any solution apart using a FAT partition on my HD or using an SD card?

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
computerboy said:
I have a problem.
I have USB loader GX running off a USB stick in the top port (outer port) and HD with my Wii games in the other port. When I load USB Loader GX through the forwarder I first have to unplug the HD with the games so it will load USB Loader GX. The problem is once I try to do update or download disc images I get an error saying: Can't create directory and when I try running a game I get an DSI exception. Is there any solution apart using a FAT partition on my HD or using an SD card?

Well yeah, using an SD Card to start the loader of would definitely solve the problem at once. So whats the point of not using it?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Snoozer said:
computerboy said:
I have a problem.

Well yeah, using an SD Card to start the loader of would definitely solve the problem at once. So whats the point of not using it?

I really prefer USB as I have USB stick which is 8 GB and only a 1 GB SD card with crap speeds.

BTW I can't be the only one trying to run USB Loader GX off USB can I?
unsure.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome!!! Thank you so much for the BannerSound playback!

GX is now complete feature-wise imo, with only minor bugs left to fix like hcb apps loading to a black screen.

sm4rty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the newest revision r820 doesnt work for me!
this version doesnt recognize my usb harddrive.

all other usb loaders and older revisions of usb loader gx recognize my hard drive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8