icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
I noticed this when I was originally testing feature and finally decided to sit down and debug it after reading you comment. This is a result of the File Browser not being able to properly save paths with long names. If you rename the folders to something shorter like SD: /config/themes/white/white/ you should have a much better of loading it until a fix is released. I've already submitted the issue and my debug info to the coders.

Deleting the config files did not work either. After renaming the folders to something shorter they started working again.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
0ld8oy said:
I noticed this when I was originally testing feature and finally decided to sit down and debug it after reading you comment. This is a result of the File Browser not being able to properly save paths with long names. If you rename the folders to something shorter like SD: /config/themes/white/white/ you should have a much better of loading it until a fix is released. I've already submitted the issue and my debug info to the coders.

Deleting the config files did not work either. After renaming the folders to something shorter they started working again.

This will be fixed in the next revision. Just waiting for the commit
smile.gif

superman101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello there, i have two problems,
1. whenever i start the network, i get a dump, that includes, downloading ocarina codes, cover art, etc.
2. whenever i start metroid prime trilogy on with ocarina, it goes to a black screen, (without ocarina it works fine)

i am running the forwarder to the latest version of the dol that i got from the google code site.

thx

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is FAT drive compatibility in the works for GX?

Old8oy, I figured it out. Something happened to the games themselves. Reripped and all is good. Guess I am a noob for not figuring that one out.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u can partition the hd as 1 wbfs and 1 fat , wbfs is the only games holding partition, fat can be used to store cover art and homebrew programs wihtout the need of an sd card and can be accessed through gx's own homebrew channel, or the normal HBC - and cant be used for games

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
superman101 said:
hello there, i have two problems,
1. whenever i start the network, i get a dump, that includes, downloading ocarina codes, cover art, etc.
2. whenever i start metroid prime trilogy on with ocarina, it goes to a black screen, (without ocarina it works fine)

i am running the forwarder to the latest version of the dol that i got from the google code site.

thx

Delete the gxglobal.cfg and gxgamesettings.cfg files from the config folder on your SD/USB and try again.

QUOTE(arodey @ Oct 29 2009, 10:26 PM) Is FAT drive compatibility in the works for GX?

Old8oy, I figured it out. Something happened to the games themselves. Reripped and all is good. Guess I am a noob for not figuring that one out.

It is something that a couple of the GX coders are interested in. Oggzee hasn't released his source yet and I'm sure there will be bugs popping up that need to get worked out. It may be implemented in the future but don't take my word on that.

superman101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry, but none of that worked, i still get the same errors.

edit: i just found out that some of my other games dont work, such as Super Mario Galaxy with ocarina on, but mario cart still works.
tongue.gif

edit (again): i just found out that the orcarina codes work on SMG when its turned off, but not on metroid????

mike12a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question:

Will USB Loader GX allow me to back up discs onto a sd card which then I can use WFBS to create and burn a back up dvd?

Does it more or less do the same thing as Neogamma 7?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no. but it will dump a disc to you HDD which you can then put to your PC with a WBFS utility and copy to your fat/ntfs pratition and then burn on dvd-r

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a quick query........

Ive been using GX for a long time now, i tried the other loaders but none of those matched up.

Anyway i have noticed that with the last few revisions i get a wierd line at the bottom of the ocarina code select screen.
It always says OFF Error: CheatNr out of range.
This appears whether its a txtfile downloaded thru GX or one i've added myself.
Its not really a prob but i just wondered if anyone knows why it appears or if its a bug and the devs know about it?

mike12a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
no. but it will dump a disc to you HDD which you can then put to your PC with a WBFS utility and copy to your fat/ntfs pratition and then burn on dvd-r

These dumps are not 1:1, but rather depend on the individual game disc right?

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they only have the game partition present. so if the original game had updates or channels (mario kart) it will not be in the ISO this loader makes.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just got a new hard drive and am considering using FAT32 instead of WBFS but that means i have to use cfg loader :-( I prefer GX over cfg anyday so i am asking again. Now that oggzee has released his source, are the devs considering FAT support for GX?

I really hope so, i dont mind switching to cfg temporarily while the coding is done in GX but i dont wanna stay there :-(

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nikeymikey said:
I just got a new hard drive and am considering using FAT32 instead of WBFS but that means i have to use cfg loader :-( I prefer GX over cfg anyday so i am asking again. Now that oggzee has released his source, are the devs considering FAT support for GX?

I really hope so, i dont mind switching to cfg temporarily while the coding is done in GX but i dont wanna stay there :-(

It's being considered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already