Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grandcross said:
giantpune said:
grandcross said:
Fixed - I just deleted the covers and downloaded them through the loader.
Newbie question: how do I change a PAL game to NTSC? Do I use AnyRegionChanger or can I just force NTSC? (I'm using an NTSC-U Wii)

You don't. That's like asking how to change a midget stripper into a supermodel. It is possible but a lot of work. Just play your pal games on the ntsc wii and it will work. You may have to play with the video settings. But these settings are different for everybody and every game. So (and everybody pay attention here) YOU HAVE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT SETTINGS WORK FOR WHICH GAMES ON YOUR WII & TV. THERE IS NO POINT ASKING ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THE PEOPLE RESPONDING HAVE DIFFERENT REGION CONSOLES, GAMES, AND TVS.

Okay, thanks. I just didn't know if a PAL game would work, or if it'd mess something up.

I thought the same thing because in the past I semi-bricked my console with a PAL burned disc on my NTSC Wii. But I just changed my USB Loader GX options to 'use the default disc settings' (or something like that) and it works fine. However, I have a $4000 Sony LCD which likely supports PAL.

xtermin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question

I am curious if there is a title.txt that has all the parental settings in it?

other than that love the loader ever since keep up the good work!!

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xtermin said:
Quick question

I am curious if there is a title.txt that has all the parental settings in it?

other than that love the loader ever since keep up the good work!!

I don't think the titles.txt stores that information. I might be wrong.

At any rate, I highly doubt there is such a file - I'm assuming you mean to put the ratings based on the ESRB rating. I think most of us don't really need that for more than a handful of games if even that much.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
invitroo said:
I found a little trick to not avoid having to switch off the console every time between game

I put wii sports in my console (the original)

So after you finish a game go into the menu wii select the cd wii sports

when see cd and spin, you can go in USB LOADER GX and i can go choose a new game and it works great !

I would have thought turning the console off with the Wiimote and then back on again after a game would be a lot less hassle and take less time than doing this. You don't have to exit out of the game, once you have saved just hold the power button on the Wiimote in until the Wii turns off. Easy.
wacko.gif

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
Okay... I got Indy working with cIOS rev13a, with the Error 002 fix "ON".
Ghostbusters, however, required cIOS rev13a, Error 002 fix "ON", AND the Video Mode set to "Autopatch"!

Thanks!
rolleyes.gif
Just to add to this. For anyone using a PAL console, video mode - Force NTSC - worked for me.

xtermin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jep never mind figured it out i just didnt want the kids to play madworld and house of dead and stuff
well once again this loader kicks ass!!

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should only have to turn on the 002 error fix if your using ciosrev13b correct?

Because the games normally work with ciosrev13a correct?

Two games i found will not work with rev12 are cake mania in the mix and AMF bowling world lanes.Both give the error please eject disc turn off console.They work fine with rev13a without the error fix on.

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icpmattj said:
You should only have to turn on the 002 error fix if your using ciosrev13b correct?

Because the games normally work with ciosrev13a correct?

Two games i found will not work with rev12 are cake mania in the mix and AMF bowling world lanes.Both give the error please eject disc turn off console.They work fine with rev13a without the error fix on.

Try to go back to r512 or older. The revisions after r514 give for me the same error message in Mario Power Tennis.

JohnnyCheeks

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Friendly suggestion, for coverwall mode it'd be pretty keen to have the cover images zoom in more so that they could be seen more clearly when hovered over.

Also showing the game's title text while being hovered over in coverwall and carousel modes would be cool too.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bannerxeu.png
r517
Current -- DOL / ELF / (CHANNEL NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW)

**NOTE 1: r466 You might want to delete your Configfiles before using this new Rev.**
**NOTE 2: r468 NO PASSWORD IS SET by default and the loader starts in godmode.**

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page for the
latest official channel (NOT AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW- 2009/06/08),
the new official forwarder (2009/06/06),
official covers (2009/05/28) and discs (2009/05/30) packs, language files,
old hermes 222 which was compatible, Waninkoko's cIOS38 v13b plus anything else that worth the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.AND
Click here to stay informed on the current NEWS about the loader and important stuff
(plz read
the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi @ all,

The Preloader function works fine, but I have some Questions :

1. Must I use a Special boot.dol to set this boot.dol in preloader, as boot App, or can I use every boot.dol from any USBLoader ?
2. Is there a way, that we can go from our USBLoader_GX back to HBC, cause when I boot direct to GX with preloader, I wanna go direct back to my HBC, without going in the normal sysmenu before.
3. The LED thing, when the LED only is on during the install of some Games, and when the install is finish, the LED is OFF.

KTurbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Will USB Loader GX ever feature a version of Ocarina built in?
Can it load GCN games aswell?

I've just bought a hard drive to use with this, it should arrive in a few days.
smile.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KTurbo said:
Will USB Loader GX ever feature a version of Ocarina built in?
Can it load GCN games aswell?
I've just bought a hard drive to use with this, it should arrive in a few days.
smile.gif

Jesus people.
hate2.gif
Please do some research before asking questions. The last 510 or so revisions have had ocarina. I won't even try to explain the GCN part because you probably will just not read it like you skipped over everything else.

wiiv1.5owners3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i set password but now cant unlock loader ive tryed uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing happening whats happened and is there a way to download covers directly to SD?>

roerich2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,
i still have a problem by compiling the loader.
I`ll got this error:

c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o): In function `__ios_ioctlvformat_parse':
ipc.c:(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x174): undefined reference to `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o)(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x174): unresolvable R_PPC_EMB_SDA21 relocation against symbol `__ctype_ptr__'
ipc.c:(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x4e8): undefined reference to `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: c:/devkitPro/libogc/lib/wii\libogc.a(ipc.o)(.text.__ios_ioctlvformat_parse+0x4e8): unresolvable R_PPC_EMB_SDA21 relocation against symbol `__ctype_ptr__'
c:/devkitpro/devkitppc/bin/../lib/gcc/powerpc-gekko/4.2.4/../../../../powerpc-gekko/bin/ld.exe: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/c/usb/neu/boot.elf] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

Can someone help me, please???

trunksv2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Most of the games on my external hd works with r502 and cios38 rev12 installed.

Now I tried to use r517 and with all games I got the error msg telling me to eject the disk and turn power on and off.

I installed cios38 rev13. Most games are working again, but now, some, like virtua tennis, gives the error02 problem, so I need to enable the 002fix in the config for that game.

So why doesnt cios38 rev12 work anymore with r517? I dont like the cios rev13 because I always get the black screen after I played one game and want to load the next one. And why didnt r502 (and maybe lower) need to have the 002fix enabled to play the game, that needs to have the 002fix enabled at r517?

Someone else with the same problems?

Or did I do something wrong?

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
nuke888 said:
NeoRame said:
updated the channels:

fullchannel based now on rev516

forwarder updated to the new version. pack included now the boot.dol for preloader too. included rev516 for the forwarder...

Is there a wad/channel tested and working for 516 ?

read and learn, yes there is a wad on the f**** first post (there u can find all the other stuff too ;-) ) and yes i test all my channels before i post it.

GolfDude said:
the new fowarder code dumps on me.. runs through hbc no prob.. and previously fowarder worked no problem

the forwarder channels works fine i have test it i few times. check your config. and if you mean the forwarder for preloader you are using the boot.DOL from the folder "boot.dol for preloader" ???and not a self compiled .elf....

*Made forwarder Preloader compatible thanks to SpaceJump (only for DOLs though)

i havent test it because i dont use preloader but i TRUST our dev`s!!!!

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
nuke888 said:
NeoRame said:
updated the channels:

fullchannel based now on rev516

forwarder updated to the new version. pack included now the boot.dol for preloader too. included rev516 for the forwarder...

Is there a wad/channel tested and working for 516 ?

read and learn, yes there is a wad on the f**** first post (there u can find all the other stuff too ;-) ) and yes i test all my channels before i post it.

GolfDude said:
the new fowarder code dumps on me.. runs through hbc no prob.. and previously fowarder worked no problem

the forwarder channels works fine i have test it i few times. check your config. and if you mean the forwarder for preloader you are using the boot.DOL from the folder "boot.dol for preloader" ???and not a self compiled .elf....

*Made forwarder Preloader compatible thanks to SpaceJump (only for DOLs though)

i havent test it because i dont use preloader but i TRUST our dev`s!!!!

If I do not change the config (only install new forwarder it codedumps. Reinstalling the previos forwarder channel resolves the problem.
What should I change in the config files to stop this from happening.

Using Cios Rev12 HBC 1.03 software located on FAT32 on USB HD no SD inserted

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol