• Start date
  • Views 7,200,828
  • Replies 29,370
  • Likes 48

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, good to know i suppose but sorry i couldn't help more!
Don't worry, thanks. The point here is that at least Skyward Sword and MP Trilogy's MP3 work under uLoader + emuNand (with MP3, we have to use wip or select the correct .dol since uLoader cIOSes do not have the "No IOS Reload" feature).

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Metroid Prime Trilogy, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions as well as The Amazing Spiderman work with emunand saves. Skyward Sword freezes at times, so real nand save is adviced.

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Metroid Prime Trilogy, Spiderman Shattered Dimensions as well as The Amazing Spiderman work with emunand saves. Skyward Sword freezes at times, so real nand save is adviced.
In my case:

Metroid Prime Trilogy: Prime 1 and 2 work flawlessly, but the Wii reboots after a few minutes when I start playing Prime 3.
Spiderman Shattered Dimensions: you' re right, this one works. I made a mistake with Spiderman Edge of Time, which freezes randomly.
The Amazing Spiderman: As I said before, it works but it won't save after the 3rd or 4th mission.

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have completed both MPT and TAS so we must be doing something differently :)
Personally, i use GX rev1209, ios 248.
I also attach my syscheck to this post.

ΜPT GX settings:

Code:
game:R3MP01 = video:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:-1; vipatch:-1; ios:246; parentalcontrol:0; errorfix002:-1; iosreloadblock:2; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:2; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; Locked:0;

TAS GX settings:

Code:
game:SAZE52 = video:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:0; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; errorfix002:-1; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:2; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; Locked:0;

Attachments

• sysCheck.rar
    811 bytes · Views: 260

chop

Trophies
XP
Country
Couple of thing's I'd like to see, if poss.

Could games be listed with out taking into account the word 'Super' at the beginning. That way for example all my Metroid games would be together instead of 'Super Metroid' being on it's own.

Also could the sorting put numbered games last so that 'Lego Indy 2' comes after 'Lego Indy'

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Other games are: Metroid Prime 3 on MP Trilogy (Wii reboots after a couple of minutes), Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility (stuck at the Wii strap screen), Spiderman Shattered Dimensions (freezes randomly), The Amazing Spiderman (it won't save after the 3rd or 4th mission).
Other games that I remember not working with emuNAND saves are: Pokemon Pikachu's Adventure (get stuck in the Pickachu's loading screen), Inazuma Eleven (all versions), Sengoku Basara Utage.

Reactions: Cyan

Brunauss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx for the prompt and thorough response Cyan. Took me a bit to get back to you as well. Been a busy busy week at the newspaper, with assembling the first of many advertisement packs for the notorious American retail tradition Black Friday. I will see about getting the update process going with the program on my days off.

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Force all launched homebrew to reload to IOS58 if available."

For some odd reason, this change causes WiiMC to no longer run at all through USB Loader GX.
Booting USB Loader GX through the forwarder with the latest priiloader, it just crashes when starting some apps, WiiMC being one of them.

EDIT: Before anyone asks, yes, I have IOS58 and WiiMC works fine through everything else.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the report, I'll test it.
I added the reload without testing it properly... one line of code should work...I though
(I don't have priiloader to test auto-launch of the loader, I'll test only using the Forwarder channel).

edit:
Are you using IOS58 or 249 as Loader's IOS?

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the report, I'll test it.
I added the reload without testing it properly... one line of code should work...I though
(I don't have priiloader to test auto-launch of the loader, I'll test only using the Forwarder channel).

edit:
Are you using IOS58 or 249 as Loader's IOS?

249 is my loader IOS.

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
I have completed both MPT and TAS so we must be doing something differently :)
Personally, i use GX rev1209, ios 248.
I also attach my syscheck to this post.

ΜPT GX settings:

Code:
game:R3MP01 = video:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:-1; vipatch:-1; ios:246; parentalcontrol:0; errorfix002:-1; iosreloadblock:2; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:2; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; Locked:0;

TAS GX settings:

Code:
game:SAZE52 = video:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:0; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; errorfix002:-1; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:2; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; Locked:0;
I have the same configuration than you for Metroid Prime Trilogy but I was using the cIOS D2X v10 beta 52 with base 56, so I installed the D2X v8 base 38 (your syscheck says you have this one in slot 246 used with MPT). Metroid Prime 3 seems to be more stable, but still the Wii reboots randomly when emunand is enabled.

About The Amazing Spiderman, my game is the PAL version. It still doesn't save after the mission in the sewers with the green rat-like monster even using the new cIOS I installed (D2X v8 [38]).

Other games that I remember not working with emuNAND saves are: Pokemon Pikachu's Adventure (get stuck in the Pickachu's loading screen), Inazuma Eleven (all versions), Sengoku Basara Utage.
The Pikachu's Adventure (PAL) works for me using nand emulation to store the savegame, :S

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
do you (OriginalHamster and Shiranui-san) already have a save file on emuNAND?

and about MPT, maybe it's something to do with the dump itself (made from dumping your nand, made using modmii, installed wads using old buggy version of USBGX corrupting shared files, etc.?)

Though, in Partial mode it doesn't redirect the shared folder to emunand, only ticket and titles are.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
The Pikachu's Adventure (PAL) works for me using nand emulation to store the savegame, :S
It was PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond... XD, my bad, I haven't the game anymore, so I kinda forgot the name =P

Cyan, yep, I already have the save in the emuNAND, double checked by extrating save to emuNAND feature. I've not done several test with MPT though.

Shiranui-san

Trophies
XP
Country
do you (OriginalHamster and Shiranui-san) already have a save file on emuNAND?

and about MPT, maybe it's something to do with the dump itself (made from dumping your nand, made using modmii, installed wads using old buggy version of USBGX corrupting shared files, etc.?)

Though, in Partial mode it doesn't redirect the shared folder to emunand, only ticket and titles are.
Yes, I already had a MPT savegame in my emuNAND. I tried deleting it and creating a new one and I even redirected the emuNAND path for MPT to the SD (GX created the emuNAND's folder structure there, 11 MB, Metroid Trilogy's savegame as its only piece of data) but it does not make any difference.

About The Amazing Spiderman, the savegame was created directly on the emuNAND using GX rev 120X. I'll try deleting it and starting again in the following days.

It was PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond... XD, my bad, I haven't the game anymore, so I kinda forgot the name =P

Cyan, yep, I already have the save in the emuNAND, double checked by extrating save to emuNAND feature. I've not done several test with MPT though.
Ah, I remember having issues with that game too (random freezes during gameplay) but I'm not sure if I was using GX+D2X or uLoader+222 to launch it (probably both).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1