• Likes 48

zouille83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
jonzey said:
zouille83 i think this is what you are looking for...

backgroundnlt.png

But try to post questions about themes in this thread..

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=151251&st=0
good
it's what I wanted , thank you !!

olifr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hey coders,

1st of all THX for this amazing loader ! Very very good work !
evil.gif

I'm a trying to build the loader by myself (I'm a coder too & I'm curious
wink.gif
) but the makefile script is frozen on that line :

Code:
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/images/menu_button_over.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o menu_button_over.png.o

Here are the complete logs :
> "make"
FreeTypeGX.cpp
audio.cpp
input.cpp
main.cpp
menu.cpp
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/menu.cpp: In function 'int MainMenu(int)':
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/menu.cpp:3159: warning: unused variable 'ios'
video.cpp
gui_button.cpp
gui_element.cpp
gui_image.cpp
gui_imagedata.cpp
gui_keyboard.cpp
gui_optionbrowser.cpp
gui_sound.cpp
gui_text.cpp
gui_trigger.cpp
gui_window.cpp
apploader.c
cfg.c
disc.c
dns.c
dvd_broadway.c
fst.c
http.c
oggplayer.c
partition.c
patchcode.c
sdhc.c
sys.c
usbstorage.c
utils.c
video2.c
wbfs.c
wdvd.c
wpad.c
libwbfs.c
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c: In function 'wbfs_ren_disc':
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:520: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of 'strncpy' differ in signedness
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c: In function 'wbfs_estimate_disc':
c:/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/libwbfs/libwbfs.c:567: warning: unused variable 'disc_info_sz_lba'
rijndael.c
wiidisc.c
patchhook.S
font.ttf
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/fonts/font.ttf | powerpc-gekko-as -o font.ttf.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo font.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo font.ttf | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo font.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo font.ttf | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo font.ttf | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo font.ttf | tr . _)`.h
background.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/images/background.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o background.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo background.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo background.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo background.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo background.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo background.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo background.png | tr . _)`.h

... bla bla bla ...

menu_button.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/images/menu_button.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o menu_button.png.o
echo "extern const u8" `(echo menu_button.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"_end[];" > `(echo menu_button.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u8" `(echo menu_button.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`"[];" >> `(echo menu_button.png | tr . _)`.h
echo "extern const u32" `(echo menu_button.png | sed -e 's/^\([0-9]\)/_\1/' | tr . _)`_size";" >> `(echo menu_button.png | tr . _)`.h
menu_button_over.png
bin2s -a 32 /c/devkitpro/examples/wii/usbloader-gui/source/images/menu_button_over.png | powerpc-gekko-as -o menu_button_over.png.o

It seems that bin2s is frozen : if I kill the process, the build is restarting but it freeze again few images later...

Can someone tells me what's wrong please ? (if it can help, I'm on Vista).

THX 4 ur help !

jarod71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jarod71 said:
raptor1010 said:
USB Loader GUI r149 WAD

This is not Widescreen!
This is not a forwarder!

Changes:
Removed back to HBC button, only Back and Wii Menu
Set default video to System Default
Changed menu music to better menu music
Changed parental lock from AB121B to ab121b

bannereng.png

iconimages.png

logobmp.png

layoutu.jpg

Enjoy!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24R2WI6J
this is a great wad! however, I am on widescreen but the globe for wii and settings sits much higher on my screen and are reversed from your image? is that correct?
can you make a version with all your tweaks but leave the original skin and gui?

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a little question: does this loader save config for each game (like the USB Loader 1.5 by Sorg) ??? I can set each game with the setting for this game, because sometime PAL and NTSC don't une the same video setting...

This is the major reason that i keep the "old" USB Loader 1.5 (the one with a big black console hehehe) because I can set each game with her own setting.

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rambytes said:
I have a little question: does this loader save config for each game (like the USB Loader 1.5 by Sorg) ??? I can set each game with the setting for this game, because sometime PAL and NTSC don't une the same video setting...

This is the major reason that i keep the "old" USB Loader 1.5 (the one with a big black console hehehe) because I can set each game with her own setting.
its on the wishlist

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
lithium210 said:
you cant use that config.txt anymore. thats for the ultimate usb loader not for the usb loader gui. You just really need one line in you config.txt which is:

wtheme_path = SD:/theme/

Didn't even need a config.txt to get my images working, but I'd quite like to be able to change the Video Mode to System rather than Disc without having to do it manually in the options every time. Any idea what I'd need in my config for that? Tried saving a config.txt with just the line

video = system

But it didn't seem to work.

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What music was it that was used for the loader before the Wii menu music?

I think the last one it was in 148 or 149 or something like that.

Edit: Well actually the Wii menu sounds, because it isn't quite music.
One thing is for sure, it's a sound that is very unique and I definitely associate it with the Wii.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@olifr
Try to re download the source. The button that it's getting stuck on may have gotten corrupt somehow. If that doesn't help, I don't know then. Smack you computer a couple times. It really helps.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned in a post earlier that Soggs new uniloader uses the wbfs drive to save the individual game data...

Would be nice not to have it on sd.. I can take my hdd to my moms and if I forget my sd,, its ok cuz the settings are saved on the hdd

Edit) guess it doesnt really matter seeing all the configs files... Meaning you will have to have sd for this anyway... Images and all....

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Jesus Christ,

why can we yet choose OUR OWN folder for images, discs and so own. Having multiple files here and there on the SD card is a mess. Not to mention that the config.txt that is usefull one for on single setting needs to sit in the root.

j0k3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
raptor1010 said:
USB Loader GUI r149 WAD

This is not Widescreen!
This is not a forwarder!

Changes:
Removed back to HBC button, only Back and Wii Menu
Set default video to System Default
Changed menu music to better menu music
Changed parental lock from AB121B to ab121b

bannereng.png

iconimages.png

logobmp.png

layoutu.jpg

Enjoy!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=24R2WI6J

can u please makr this with widescreen support ?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
[*]An official coverart pack by NeoRame can be found here NeoRame´s 3D Boxart - All in one Coverpack 1463 covers.
New_icons_17.gif

These are great - are there being new ones of these made as new games come out though? Have all of my games with nifty 3d covers, apart from ExciteBots, where I've had to use a crappy 2d one because obviously it's just come out and isn't in the pack.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
Jesus Christ,

why can we yet choose OUR OWN folder for images, discs and so own. Having multiple files here and there on the SD card is a mess. Not to mention that the config.txt that is usefull one for on single setting needs to sit in the root.

Ah, will you settle yourself and have some respect for the coders, they are working hard, doing a great job and listening to requests. If your not that happy with it you could always get the source and do it yourself.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
jarock said:
Pippin666 said:
Jesus Christ,

Ah, will you settle yourself and have some respect for the coders, they are working hard, doing a great job and listening to requests. If your not that happy with it you could always get the source and do it yourself.
Sorry I spoke of common sense. That "do it yourself" is getting old.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
jarock said:
Pippin666 said:
Jesus Christ,

Yeah I know old like myself:) But I do agree with you on txt docs should sit in the boot.dol folder and covers / disc images also.
But it helps to be polite;) If you have a request just post it here. I think they too are aware about what you have mentioned and will work towards meeting all our needs. Plus there is no release yet these are just builds of an app in development.

So have a good day:)

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
jarock said:
Pippin666 said:
Jesus Christ,

but the "do it yourself" is what everyone will tell some1 who cant stop complainin, dude stfu and wait some people have been keeping an eye on the USB loader since 1.0 and are patiently waiting for a finished, bug free product and people like you complainin and moanin just give us all the hump, if you're to impatient then, like every1 else said, do it urself.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JQE said:
JQE said:
I made a forwarder and a channel for this App now. I don't have a screenshot, the only camera i have is a Blackberry, i will maybe put one up tonight. If someone tries it they could send me the link.

I have 2 files in the archive.
Wii LoadedF.wad is a forwarder and goes to sd:\apps\usbloader
Wii LoadedL.wad is straight channel build of SVN 149 i believe.

Finally i tested this numerous times on my Wii, but i take no responsibility for anything that happens from using it.

Note: if the loader ever gets named i will change the Text on my channels. I will also update the straight channel one each day.

http://rapidshare.com/files/225274742/WiiLoader.rar

In case you wanted to see what it looks like. Bad quality i know i did it with my blackberry, but it might let people see.

Could you do a forwarder to look for a different directory like usbloader-gui. Thank you.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or does the nunchuck stop working in games. I was playing Disaster and on driving levels if you die. The nunchuck stops working and cannot select yes to restart from checkpoint. I have to quit game and restart. I also did a load in Ultimate and same prob. Must be compat issue as from DVD backup works OK.
Monopoly in the mini games the wiimote randomly does not work just the movement not working, you can still press A or B. My misses is happy when this happens to me as she is sure of winning the mini game.
Also had some saving issues corrupting on Quantum of Solice, was resuming from a game continue and just froze the wii a few times. Thought it was a video patch/selection problem but same so I restarted from a mission select screen instead and worked fine. I assume the save file must of been corrupt.....

Other than that eveything works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1