tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fruitgull said:
How do 'per game settings' work? I can't find any such settings?

Thanks for a great (the best) loader!!
Normally, if you click a game (and see the disc) there's a button named settings. Those are per-game settings
Maybe you need to unlock the loader to see it (basic password is ab121b)

fruitgull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
fruitgull said:
How do 'per game settings' work? I can't find any such settings?

Thanks for a great (the best) loader!!
Normally, if you click a game (and see the disc) there's a button named settings. Those are per-game settings
Maybe you need to unlock the loader to see it (basic password is ab121b)
Thanks! Now I see that button. Also I have deleted the default password (set to no password) so I don't need to unlock every time I need to set custom settings for a game.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
OMG ! Please focus on bugs fixing. No more new functions for the time being until all the bugs are (/seems to be) fixed.

Stability and compatibility are most important after all.

Thanks for the great work !

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r445
(dol and elf, whatever you need)

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page
for the latest official channel, the new official forwarder, official covers and discs packs, language files, old hermes 222 which was compatible plus anything else that worths the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.

NEWS page informs about the important stuff
(plz read the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
OMG ! Please focus on bugs fixing. No more new functions for the time being until all the bugs are (/seems to be) fixed.
OMG please don't us our application if you can't understand the idea that these revisions are not guaranteed to be perfect or bug free. They are how team members thousands of miles apart choose to work on a project. Do not mistake every little change we make to our project as a new release or a new version. If you want to use our app, please use version 1.0 and don't complain about stuff that isn't done.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
ok

FAQ page has been updated with the cIOS 222 question, update all question and usb devices quenstion
If someone asks point him there

starting with rev431 unfortunately cIOS222 doens not work anymore, gives code dump. Dimok is very much aware of this issue. Could you guys look into this as well? TYT

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
giantpune said:
TeenTin said:
OMG please don't us our application if you can't understand the idea that these revisions are not guaranteed to be perfect or bug free. They are how team members thousands of miles apart choose to work on a project. Do not mistake every little change we make to our project as a new release or a new version. If you want to use our app, please use version 1.0 and don't complain about stuff that isn't done.

I know this of course.

I just suggest that while developing, it is always good to stop introducing new functions when many serious bugs appear. Its always help to hold and focus on bugs fixing, this may lead to great progress in the near future.

I know I am nothing to give suggestion.

DAMN ON MYSELF OK ?

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TeenTin, it's not like we dont want feedback and we dont need bugreports (which includes testers that compile and test the new revisions) BUT ofc we are on the bugfixes. But since we are many ppl in the developers team one is on the bugfix and another is on some new shit...that's why there are new features while we are still on bugfixing. You know it's easier that the person who wrote the buggy part looks for the issue because he knows the code a lot better. Meanwhile others are working on something else. Know what i mean? New features doesn't mean that the bugs will exist forever
tongue.gif

Cpt-DS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a couple of questions:
1) If i try to run a NTSC game on a PAL wii through the usb loader is there any chance of getting my wii bricked?
2) Does this usb loader bypass game system updates like the one in Mario Strikers Charged and Super Mario Galaxy?

Thanks.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Cpt-DS said:
I have a couple of questions:
1) If i try to run a NTSC game on a PAL wii through the usb loader is there any chance of getting my wii bricked? no
2) Does this usb loader bypass game system updates like the one in Mario Strikers Charged and Super Mario Galaxy? yes

Thanks.

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
marinos35 said:
ok

FAQ page has been updated with the cIOS 222 question, update all question and usb devices quenstion
If someone asks point him there
updated with hdd question, cios12 question, game updating wii questions and pune question
tongue.gif

Smiff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cool, i just learnt from the FAQ that this loader protects against game updates.. is this 100% true? so i don't need preloader (which i didn't want to install as no easy way to uninstall).

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Smiff said:
cool, i just learnt from the FAQ that this loader protects against game updates.. is this 100% true? so i don't need preloader (which i didn't want to install as no easy way to uninstall).

yes, it will never update.

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Usually, I set WBFS manager to bypass the updates when importing from ISO to the hdd partition. Do you mean that if I import the updates as well it will be blocked from GX?

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r446
(dol and elf, whatever you need)

OR
check the site's http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/ download page
for the latest official channel, the new official forwarder, official covers and discs packs, language files, old hermes 222 which was compatible plus anything else that worths the space
tongue.gif

You can also grab the now outdated pack of Version 1.0 for the icon and meta file.

NEWS page informs about the important stuff
(plz read the first post or the help page + FAQ page at the sitebefore asking
)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog: