I try newer versions but it says No parition found and just exits
but REv 447 sees the parition fine

Its kingston 4gb USB stick

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem with my Kingwin EZ-Connect adapter -- either the drive isn't detected or it says there isn't a valid partition.

However, seeing that the last time I formatted it was with Waninkoko's loader, I'm probably due for another formatting.

I would recommend backing up all of your games and formatting the drive. I'm pretty sure this will solve the problem, but I haven't had the patience to try it.

EDIT: Scratch that. Revision 546(latest) is working perfectly with cIOS 249 (Waninkoko's cIOS 38 r13a). My drive was detected and the partition was read perfectly.

Download it here: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads/revisions

WiiForgotten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for your replies teq
yes i need ghostbuster working that is main reason i want to update

I have already tried the newest rev 546
but still same problem

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
I chatted with a couple of devs in the IRC chan the other day about this very problem. They said that changes to the code broke compatibility with usb pendrives. Maybe some work and some don't, I don't know. I'll try the newest rev later, hoping that they fixed the compatibility.

EDIT: rev 549 works for me now, but doesn't read correctly the content of my drive. I'll try reformatting it and try again, but it's definitely a step forward. Thanks devs
smile.gif

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
tried again, now the usb pendrive (kingston 8GB) is recognized but I still don't get the right game list.
I have 3 games on that and I get the same game displayed three times, each with different (incorrect) filesizes. Tried with another pendrive (intenso 2GB) same thing, 2 games on it, same game displayed twice. BTW the game worked when launched, but I can't access the other ones.

for everybody with this problem: get a powered usb hard drive or use an older rev with cIOS 13a to boot games like ghostbusters. I use rev 478.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TyrianCubed said:
tried again, now the usb pendrive (kingston 8GB) is recognized but I still don't get the right game list.
I have 3 games on that and I get the same game displayed three times, each with different (incorrect) filesizes. Tried with another pendrive (intenso 2GB) same thing, 2 games on it, same game displayed twice. BTW the game worked when launched, but I can't access the other ones.

for everybody with this problem: get a powered usb hard drive or use an older rev with cIOS 13a to boot games like ghostbusters. I use rev 478.

How are you installing the games?

The command line WBFS works the best for me, though I don't mind not having a GUI.

WiiForgotten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never mind Rev 549 seems to have detected my usb
but i do the anti global fix and 002 fix on ghostbusters but still get a black screen
have CIOS rev 13 installed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay