Hacking USB Loader GX has broken icons if you view it in the 'Channel' display

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, so on my modded Wii U, I went to load up USB Loader GX and I wanted to change the theme from the normal one for a little bit. The massive grid version? Looks fine. The list version? Looks fine. But when I went onto the channel version, they looked broken and corrupted. Have I did something wrong? I've restarted the app and restarted the whole Wii U, yet I still get this issue...
Post automatically merged:

Hi, so on my modded Wii U, I went to load up USB Loader GX and I wanted to change the theme from the normal one for a little bit. The massive grid version? Looks fine. The list version? Looks fine. But when I went onto the channel version, they looked broken and corrupted. Have I did something wrong? I've restarted the app and restarted the whole Wii U, yet I still get this...

Hi, so on my modded Wii U, I went to load up USB Loader GX and I wanted to change the theme from the normal one for a little bit. The massive grid version? Looks fine. The list version? Looks fine. But when I went onto the channel version, they looked broken and corrupted. Have I did something wrong? I've restarted the app and restarted the whole Wii U, yet I still get this issue...
I just realised that this was a Nintendo wii place... but, since usb loader gx is on the wii, I think this could be an issue on there too. I've not seen anyone with this error, though...

Last edited by MiniCrew11,

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
But when I went onto the channel version, they looked broken and corrupted.
It sounds like you've installed Priiloader 0.10.0, which is what causes this issue if you're using a Wii U.

You can find a little more information about the issue in this post, but the workaround that I mentioned there won't fix the channel view.

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?