Hacking USB Loader 1.1s (mod v1.01 by Sorg)

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is this different from any of the other signal patched dol files? At least now, this one makes my NTSC-U patched Disaster Day of Crisis work.
smile.gif

I tried replacing the image in the source, but it gives me an error though.
frown.gif

stev418

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this mod has all region change forcing removed, it uses system video mode instead

* Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!

Harry Potthead

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it possible to get this USB-Loader without this:

*Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!*

Because my MadWorld (US Vesion patched to PAL!) doesn't work with this loader. Would be nice if someone can help me, cause I like the design an showing list of 21 entries
smile.gif

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Harry Potthead said:

*Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!*

Because my MadWorld (US Vesion patched to PAL!) doesn't work with this loader. Would be nice if someone can help me, cause I like the design an showing list of 21 entries
smile.gif
i think no games w videomode patches work do they?

Harry Potthead

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
manias said:
Harry Potthead said:

smile.gif
i think no games w videomode patches work do they?

With the normal USB-Loader 1.1 from Waninkoko my MadWorld (US Version patched to PAL) works without any problems. But with this Feature : *Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!* the game won't work!

macaon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would actually also appreciate to see a version with TV mode switching kept intact. I love the way this one looks, but when it uses my system settings I get distortions in the graphics when I play (something that's not present in other loaders). Right now I have 2 loaders, this one for all my PAL games and a crappy looking one I have to use for NTSC in order to avoid the distortions.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stev418 said:
would be nice to try a auto load version of this usb loader mod, would anyone have done one yet by any chance? I like the using system video mode setting

http://www.tehskeen.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=3704

This particular mod isn't 16X9 because the blue bars on top and bottom are completely missing on my TV. I like the larger window, but I have to get honest with myself. I am spending a lot of time trying to aquire the perfect USB Loader. Everytime I get a good one, a better one come out within the hour. I'm content with the current loader I'm using, especially knowing that a GUI version is on the way.

Harry Potthead

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up