USB Loader 1.1s (mod v1.01 by Sorg)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by stev418, Apr 6, 2009.

Apr 6, 2009
  1. stev418
    OP

Member stev418 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
  2. helloforum

Member helloforum GBAtemp Regular

United States
    oh hey somebody edited my background

auto load version? what does that mean

3. stev418
    OP

Australia
    a stripped down version like what is used in the game channel wads

4. jservs7

Member jservs7 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Puerto Rico
    How is this different from any of the other signal patched dol files? At least now, this one makes my NTSC-U patched Disaster Day of Crisis work. [​IMG]

I tried replacing the image in the source, but it gives me an error though. [​IMG]

5. stev418
    OP

Australia
    this mod has all region change forcing removed, it uses system video mode instead

* Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!

6. Harry Potthead

Member Harry Potthead GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    Is it possible to get this USB-Loader without this:

*Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!*

Because my MadWorld (US Vesion patched to PAL!) doesn't work with this loader. Would be nice if someone can help me, cause I like the design an showing list of 21 entries [​IMG]

7. manias

Member manias GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    i think no games w videomode patches work do they?

8. Harry Potthead

Germany

With the normal USB-Loader 1.1 from Waninkoko my MadWorld (US Version patched to PAL) works without any problems. But with this Feature : *Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!* the game won't work!

9. macaon

Newcomer macaon Member

Sweden
    I would actually also appreciate to see a version with TV mode switching kept intact. I love the way this one looks, but when it uses my system settings I get distortions in the graphics when I play (something that's not present in other loaders). Right now I have 2 loaders, this one for all my PAL games and a crappy looking one I have to use for NTSC in order to avoid the distortions.

10. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    This particular mod isn't 16X9 because the blue bars on top and bottom are completely missing on my TV. I like the larger window, but I have to get honest with myself. I am spending a lot of time trying to aquire the perfect USB Loader. Everytime I get a good one, a better one come out within the hour. I'm content with the current loader I'm using, especially knowing that a GUI version is on the way.

11. raptor1010

Member raptor1010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  12. Harry Potthead

Germany

Is this now a Version which the TV mode switching kept intact???

13. DR.Hossa

Newcomer DR.Hossa Member

Germany
    Its the NTSC Video bug fixed yet?