USB loaded games won't start since updating channels

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Raggak, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Raggak
    OP

Newcomer Raggak Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey all

I recently started using my Wii again after a break from using it, and decided to try and get a few games from the wii shop channel that I'd bought, and had to update the channel to do so. (did so using DOP-Mii). I think I also updated a few cIOS too whilst I was doing that.

Since doing so, I can no longer run backups on my Wii. I had them working fine before, but since doing this, they will no longer run. For instance, in WiiFlow, I'll press on the game to play it, and then it will just hang on a "Please Wait..." screen. Disk based games still work fine. Anyone got any ideas what I can do to fix this?

More info:

European Wii, Firmware 4.1E
    External HDD: 1TB Seagate Expansion (Has 2 partions, 1 WBFS, another NTFS for my backups)

tl;dr: I updated a few cIOS and channels on my Wii, now backup loaders won't run games. Help?

2. egurgle

Member egurgle GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    probably u got stub ios. u can fix that with ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
    Choose Wizard mode, say ur wii is Virgin and recommended SM 4.1. Download all necessary files and follow generated guide step by step,,, dont skip any step! And dont forget thx to XFlak in ModMii thread.
    enjoy it [​IMG]

3. Raggak
    OP

Newcomer Raggak Newbie

United Kingdom
    Shall try that out now! Just downloaded and will attempt to do so.

4. Raggak
    OP

Newcomer Raggak Newbie

United Kingdom
    So I've entirely done what you suggested, and I even pressed "Remove all STUBs" on MMM, but my games still won't run? What gives?

5. egurgle

Member egurgle GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    u need reinstall them [​IMG]
    now use ModMii to make them working [​IMG]