Hacking USB loaded games won't start since updating channels

Raggak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey all

I recently started using my Wii again after a break from using it, and decided to try and get a few games from the wii shop channel that I'd bought, and had to update the channel to do so. (did so using DOP-Mii). I think I also updated a few cIOS too whilst I was doing that.

Since doing so, I can no longer run backups on my Wii. I had them working fine before, but since doing this, they will no longer run. For instance, in WiiFlow, I'll press on the game to play it, and then it will just hang on a "Please Wait..." screen. Disk based games still work fine. Anyone got any ideas what I can do to fix this?

More info:

European Wii, Firmware 4.1E
External HDD: 1TB Seagate Expansion (Has 2 partions, 1 WBFS, another NTFS for my backups)

tl;dr: I updated a few cIOS and channels on my Wii, now backup loaders won't run games. Help?

egurgle

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
probably u got stub ios. u can fix that with ModMii: http://gbatemp.net/t207126-modmii-for-windows
Choose Wizard mode, say ur wii is Virgin and recommended SM 4.1. Download all necessary files and follow generated guide step by step,,, dont skip any step! And dont forget thx to XFlak in ModMii thread.
enjoy it
wink.gif

Raggak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I've entirely done what you suggested, and I even pressed "Remove all STUBs" on MMM, but my games still won't run? What gives?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."