Hardware USB 3.0 port doesn't read usb 2.0 on Zalman Z11 Neo

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello poeple :)
So I just made my own rig (my first one ^^) and everything seem's to work nicely ! Except for one problems : my case are a Zalman Z11 Neo. I have 4 usb port on the top, 2x2.0 and 2x3.0. 2.0 port read normaly device on 2.0 and 3.0, but 3.0 port read only 3.0 device (it give power to 2.0 device, but the computer doesn't recognize it). I have no problem with 3.0 device (except for my phone (Galaxy S5) who is not recognize, certainly because the default mode are not 3.0). Is it normal ?
The 3.0 port on the motherboard read both 2.0 and 3.0 device. Driver seem's up to date.

My configuration if it help :
-Windows 10 Pro
-Motherboard Gigabyte GA-H110-S2H DDR4
-2x8GB Ram Corsair DDR4
-AMD RX480 8GB
-Zalman Z11 Neo

Thanks for the help ^^

Zanoab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unplug the 3.0 ports from the motherboard and plug them back in. Took me months to finally get mine working because the header is loose for me (stupid design imho).

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Not all USB 2.0 devices function properly on USB 3.0 ports. I'm not sure if it's controller drivers or device drivers that cause the issue. Some USB 2.0 devices only function properly on USB 2.0 ports.
Well, they are recognize by the 3.0 port on the mobo, so I think they can work

Unplug the 3.0 ports from the motherboard and plug them back in. Took me months to finally get mine working because the header is loose for me (stupid design imho).
It seems to been that ! Now it's working ! Thanks !
But, it's strange that it was working for 3.0 device...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!