Hacking Updating Wii's to 4.3?

Pogoplay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there,

So, I am still a bit of a newbie in the modding scene so here I go. After much search and coming up with almost nothing, what is the correct way to update my soft-modded 4.1U Wii to a 4.3 update? I heard just updating through steps using ModMii is the way to do it but I wanted to make sure before going ahead because I wouldn't want a expensive paperweight sitting at my desk.

Thanks and appreciation in advance :)

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
There is absolutely no reason to update past 4.1. 4.2/4.3 are designed to remove/block homebrew and to brick region changed Korean Wii's. There were no features or bug fixes included. With 4.1 you get everything you would with 4.3 except the suck, lol.

Pogoplay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, alright, thanks for the info! Im just trying to figure out how to run Zelda, and from what I read up, I needed to do that. Whats happening is that my Wii is rebooting to the Main menu everytime I trying booting Zelda up, I know there is probably somewhere to find out how to fix that but I've had no luck. Mind pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This forum is really flooding with people opening topic about this game. Ever tried searching ???
Take a look at WiiPower's topic in the Backup Loader section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol