cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I've been advise to update Atmosphere and signature patches. Found them there, been told the following instructions:
https://github.com/ITotalJustice/patches/releases/latest
Folder for that is named hekate.
The content of "hekate" is to be merged with current folders with same names on the root folder.
https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases/latest
The content of the folder is to be merged with current folders with same names on the root folder.

However, when I launch EmuMMC, I'm no facing:

Failed to apply 'nosigchk'!
Failed to launch HOS!
Press any key...

What was wrong in what I did?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you launching Atmosphere with fusee-primary, or fusee-secondary? If you use the hekate sigpatches, it should be fusee-secondary. Personally, I always used fusee-primary with the fusee sigpatches.

Reactions: KiiWii

cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait... then when do I launch with hekate? The launcher is the payload?

If so I use "hekate_ctcaer_5.1.2.bin". So I just need to changed my payload for fusee secondary?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hekate comes as a RCM payload, yes. Once it's booted, you would launch fusee secondary to go into your CFW. But as I said, I don't have much experience with that, as I use fusee-primary myself (although chainloaded from hekate). Hopefully someone with a similar setup to yours will be able to explain it better.

cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks! so let's say I would change to fusee primary... what would it imply as I have a lot of stuff on the card... do I have to change all sigpatches and such?

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably just installing the fusee sigpatches would do. I don't think it's necessary to delete the hekate sigpatches first. It's worth a try, certainly.

cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a million, working again! However, if I want to go through the menu of hekate, isn't there are hekate bin I should be able to use with the new atmosphere?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
thanks a million, working again! However, if I want to go through the menu of hekate, isn't there are hekate bin I should be able to use with the new atmosphere?
It you want to chainload fusee-primary from Hekate you can change the fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin line in hekate_ipl.ini to read payload=atmosphere/fusee-primary.bin instead and you also need to put the fusee-primary.bin in the atmosphere folder.
Or you can continue using Hekate with fusee-secondary like you were and update the Hekate sig patches.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

cherrysa23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It you want to chainload fusee-primary from Hekate you can change the fss0=atmosphere/fusee-secondary.bin line in hekate_ipl.ini to read payload=atmosphere/fusee-primary.bin instead and you also need to put the fusee-primary.bin in the atmosphere folder.
Or you can continue using Hekate with fusee-secondary like you were and update the Hekate sig patches.

thanks a lot, Problem I had is that I update those patches but got the problem detailed in the first message

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-