Hacking Updating AceKard for v1.4 PLEASE HELP

Sreden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I bought a dsi and an aceKard recently. The acekard worked fine but when I updated the dsi to v1.4, I didn't know I had to update my card first and the card no longer works. It brings up the error message. I read that you could run the card update throught a ds lite or ds phat. So, I bought a used ds phat form gamestop with the intention of returning it after I update my card. Well, the ds phat doesn't even recognize my card. It says nothing is inserted. I have the all-in-one software and the update all on the micro sd already. Is my card just unsolvagable or am I doing something wrong? Can you even update it through a ds phat?

Please Help!! I want to get this fixed cause I'm goin on vacation this weekend!

Sreden

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the link to your thread. The paper trick didn't work though. I think I'll just buy a new card that already has the update but I have question about the site you linked me too. It says the card is dsi capatible. This means it has the danny phantom update right? Also, it says, "ships in 12-48 hours" does this means they ship it in two days or that I will receive it in two days?

Once again, Thanks a lot for your help!

Edit:nvm shipping is NOT 12-48 hours, I may get one from simplymods.com instead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: there was a "HD" redrawn version of :creep: someone made at one point but i didnt save it